• Birth Date: Michael Jackson was born August 29, 1958
• Birth Place: He was born I a tiny three room home at 825 Jackson Street on the
industrial of Gary, Indiana
• He is most famous for: Michael Jackson is most famous for his singing, dancing,
and entertaining his fans
• Date he passed: Michael Jackson was pronounced dead June 25, 2009 2:26pm PT
at UCLA Medical Center according to his brother Jermaine Jackson, after collapsing
at his home in Holmby Hills, CA ( a community in Los Angeles area) earlier that
day. Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest on that day-at exactly what time we will
never know. Michael Jackson was only 50 years old when he passed away.
• Why I chose Michael Jackson: I chose Michael Jackson because he inspired me to
listen to a different kinds of music and he is a wonderful singer, and dancer. Even
though Michael Jackson changed colors he is still a human being and he is still like
one of us!
• Michael Jackson’s nicknames are The Gloved One, Wacko Jacko, King Of Pop, And
• Michael entered his 1st grade talent show in 1964 and he sang “Climb Every
• Michael joined his family band at the age of 5
• Michael had the best voice out of his whole family
• Michael copied many moves from the early Motown artists
• Michael and his band waited for 3 years until they performed and ready to show
• When Michael was 10 years old the band performed in 1968 (that was there 1st
• Most of Michael Jacksons childhood was taken away
• In 1965 they performed “ My Girl” and they danced and sang and they won their
1st prize in the contest. They played 5 shows each night 6 days a week. They made
between $5 and $8 a night
• In their family they have Maureen, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Michael,
Randy, and Janet … mother Katherine Jackson, father Joe Jackson
• Michael released his 1st solo single “Got to be There”
• that was the being of his solo record
• In 1976 Michael and his family signed with Epic Records
• They struggled in the beginning of the new label but Michael’s solo career soared
• Michael became an actor in 1978 and stared in the movie “The Wizards Of Oz”
with Diana Ross
• The family was still the same and they were doing good for now… but the family
thought that Michael only had time for his solo career
• Michael was mostly thinking about his solo career then his family and every time
they would practice he would take a lot of brakes
• When Michael Jackson was 21 years old he decided to break away from the family band
and go from there
• When Michael was old enough he built his home and called it “Never land "because
Peterpan was his favorite TV show when he was younger
• The house was huge he had a zoo with a llama named Louis and boa constructor
named Muscles. Inside his home had a popcorn machine, and an old-fashioned ice
cream and soda fountain one room in the motion contained pictures of the theme of
“Pirates of the Caribbean”
• Quincy and Michael partnered up again for Michaels album “Thriller” in 1982. Michael
Jacksons dreams came true by how all this life experience is happening and he made up
the dance move called the “Moonwalk”
• His family he had 3 children “Prince `Michael Jackson” born in 1997 and “Paris Michael
Katherine” was born in the same year too and “Prince Michael II” his nickname is
Michael Jackson believed in equality. By
writing the song “black and white”
Michael Jackson helped the
poor people by giving them
money and helping them by
donating food also. People look
up to Michael Jackson and they
love his music and really, really
loves how he dances.
Most Interesting Story
Michael Jackson's most interesting story that I read in my book(s) was that he had 3
children and 2 wives but they both got a divorce from Michael. The first wife was
Lisa Marie Presley, and in 1994 he appeared with her on MTV Video Awards and
everyone kept saying kiss, kiss, kiss and he did live and everyone was so surprised.
That was the 1st time that anyone has seen Michael Jackson and his wife before it
was shocking to everybody. Before Lisa got a divorce from Michael Jackson she
had 2 children and they were “Paris Michael Katharine” and “Prince Michael
Jackson”. After Michael and Lisa got a divorce he married another wife named
Debbie Rowe and they had another child named “Prince Michael Jackson II” his
nickname was “Blanket”
3 Questions that I would ask
Michael Jackson is….
• Why did both of your wives get a divorce from you?
• What inspired you to write music?
• Why and how was your childhood taken away from
The President when Michael
Jackson was born
• Regan, S. (1984). Michael Jackson.
London: Greenwich House.
• Halperin, I. (2009). The Final Years Of
Michael Jackson: Unmasked. New York
city: Transit Media.
• Overbey, T. (2004). A Blue Banner
Biography: Michael Jackson. United
States Of America: Mitchell Lane.