• Before you begin, please review the tutorial ‘eGlassClaim Overview’ located at
• If you think your location is already registered in eGlassClaim, you should attempt
to reset your password and log in as that location prior to registering the location
again. eGlassClaim will not allow you to register duplicate locations.
As you go through the registration process, you may get messages about why your
registration may not proceed. These messages allow you to send an email to
Mitchell International requesting assistance with your registration. However, the
following rules will provide you some guidance through the registration process
• Your address must be a valid physical location. PO Boxes are not allowed. If
eGlassClaim cannot resolve your address, you will be asked to provide more
information. You can force the system to accept the address, but you must enter your
contact information so that a support agent can contact you to resolve the unknown
• Your location must not already be registered.
• If your Tax Identification number is already registered in the system, you must register
additional locations using your corporate parent login. If you do not know this login, try
the ‘Forgot my Password’ button and you will be able to reset your password, then
register the child location.
Click on Register to
begin the process.
Click on ‘Accept Terms
of Use’ to proceed.
• Enter your shop’s name, address and tax ID.
• Enter the contact information for your shop.
• Fields with a * are required.
• You must specify a location type. eGlassClaim requires a valid physical address, PO Boxes
are not allowed for your business location.
When finished entering all the required information, click on ‘Register’.
If you registration is successful, eGlass will send an email to the email
address you provided to verify your email address.
Login to your email account and click on the link provided to
complete your registration.
To complete your registration:
• Select an Admin Login: (Your temporary password will be emailed to you)
• Fields with a * are required.
• Confirm/change your remittance address. This is the address were payments will be
• Select the services provided by your shop.
When finished entering all the required information, click on ‘Complete Registration’.
Once you have completed the registration you will receive an email with your
temporary password and will be re-directed to the login page.
Login to the application using your Administrator ID and the Temporary
As soon as you login, you are prompted to change your password:
• Enter your current password which is the temporary password emailed to you.
• Enter a new password and confirm your new password by re-entering it.
Note: Your password must contain at least 1 digit.
After your have entered your new password, click on ‘Submit’.
Once your password has been changed, you are automatically re-directed to your shop’s home page.
From the Administration Menu you can:
1) Add additional location to you shop. (View the ‘Managing your shop’ tutorial)
2) Add additional users. (View the ‘Managing your shop’ tutorial)
3) Accept/Change your agreement with partners. (view the ‘Understanding Agreements’ tutorial)
This concludes your shop registration. You are now ready to accept work