1) List the qualifications for jury service
2) What happens if you don’t show up for jury duty (without informing
the court ahead of time)?
3) What are the 2 types of trials you may hear?
4) How do courts choose potential jurors (how were they able to contact
you in the first place)?
5) What happens if you have a job – can you still serve?
6) Define the following words:
Beyond a reasonable doubt:
Civil case/civil suit:
Criminal prosecution/criminal case:
Degree of proof:
7) What are three additional facts you learned about jury duty?