Co-ordinated Veterans Care Program
<<Patient Demographics:Full Name>>
<<Patient Demographics:Address Line 1>>
<<Patient Demographics:City>> <<Patient Demographics:Postcode>>
D.O.B.: <<Patient Demographics:DOB>>
ABOUT THE CVC PROGRAM
The new CVC program provides a planned and co-ordinated care for Gold card
holders who are most at risk of unplanned hospitalisation due to chronic illness
and complex care needs.
The focus of this program is on prevention and improved management of chronic
diseases resulting in improved quality of life, and reduced risk of hospitalisations.
Your GP and nurse will work closely with you to help you understand your health
needs, assist you in managing your conditions and to coordinate the various
aspects of your care.
All of this will be set up in a care plan and reviewed together by your nurse and
You will also be given a friendly version of the care plan to have for yourself.
Our nurse will be intouch with you regularly for any support.
Obtained patient consent by:
1. Patient understands the CVC program and the involvement required.
2. Patient consents to sharing relevant health and medical information to other
health providers eg: specialists, pharmacists, hospitals in order to provide a
shared holistic understanding of their condition.
3. The involvement of a nurse or other nurses within the clinic.
4. Patient is consenting to have a care plan prepared as part of their enrolment
to the program and will have a copy at visit with their GP.
5. Patient is also aware that a private firm named 'Bupa Health Dialog' has
been contracted to DVA to produce regular reports on all treatments &
support you are receiving.
6. Patient is also aware that all privacy principles and legislation will be
followed for patients by all parties involved
Dated :_____________day of_____________20______
Patient signiture ______________________
Nurses name: <<Doctor:Name>>
Nurses signiture ______________________
Dated: _____________day of_____________20_______