Holiday Plan of Action
1. Follow up with all business contacts and leads.
2. Continue to book glamour, skin care, nail classes, and Holiday Before and After makeovers.
3. Continue having each customer fill out a Holiday Wish List.
4. Begin talking to the men you have contact with - work, church, friends, etc. Let them know you
have several Christmas gift options available, including the Twelve Days of Christmas gift
baskets. Book appointments to show the men these gifts.
5. Begin following up with Holiday Wish Lists. They may not be ready to buy yet - but you are
at least making your services known!
6. Service all of your customers for their personal & holiday needs.
7. Send invitations and book guests for the November Holiday Open House.
8. RECRUIT! What a great time to begin a business- your own holiday shopping at cost, provide
services for those you know, and prepare for an exciting new year of opportunity!
1. Finish Star Consultant by December 15th – be a superstar!
2. Follow up on all husbands and men…they are beginning to get serious. Set up appointments
to show the Twelve Days of Christmas gifts baskets, pillow gifts, and Queen for the Day gift
certificates. They’ll love it!
3. Send invitations and book customers for the December Holiday Open House.
4. Follow up on all Holiday Wish Lists and Open House customers.
5. Book skin care and Holiday Before and After makeover appointments. Help your customers
prepare for parties & people by looking their best!
6. Deliver all of your Twelve Days of Christmas gift baskets before or on December 12.
7. Have gifts with you at all times, in a basket you can carry, at all appointments and reorders.
8. Help people think about stocking stuffers, snowman soup, and last minute gifts.
9. RECRUIT! Still time to get gifts at cost, take advantage of the tax benefits, & prepare for an
exciting new year of opportunity!