AGINALDONG TOMASINO 2009
1. Every purchase of a P 500.00 raffle ticket is considered one (1) valid entry.
2. The raffle period runs from August 15, 2009 to December 19, 2009.
3. The raffle draw date will be on December 19, 2009, Plaza Mayor, University of Santo Tomas, Espana,
4. The participant must fill-in the raffle coupon with his/her complete name, address, contact number/s, affix
signature and drop at designated raffle booth.
5. Deadline for the submission of entries is on December 19, 2009 at 7:00 pm.
6. Raffle Prizes are as follows:
Grand prize Toyota Vios
2nd prize: LCD TV 45 “ with Home Theater
3rd prize Laptop
4th prize Trip to HongKong with accommodation for two
5th prize Trip to Boracay with accommodation for two at
Shangrila 3 days & 2 nights
6th prize Videocam
7th prize I-pod touch
8th prize Nintendo Wii
9th prize Overnight stay for two at Manila Hotel
10th prize Dinner for four (4) with gift certificates worth P4000.00
at 450˚ Restaurant
7. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that UST-COSAA and their respective directors, officers are not
liable for any injury, damage, liability, expense, accident, delay, irregularity, loss or claim arising from or in
connection with acceptance, possession or use of the prize or participation in any prize-related activity, and
acknowledges that none of said parties have made or are in any manner responsible for any warranty,
representation or guarantee, express or implied, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality
or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. A participant can win only once. If a name wins more than once, the prize with the higher value will be
awarded to him/her.
9. Prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be notified by registered mail and his/her name will be posted at the foyer area of the Main
11. Winners must present the winning raffle stub, 1 pc. 2x2 ID picture, original and photocopies valid proof of
identification with photo and signature (i.e. driver’s license, passport, NBI clearance, SSS, TIN, etc.) and
the registered mail in claiming their prize.
12. Winner of the grand prize, Toyota Vios, will be held responsible for settling its withholding tax, and car
13. Winners can claim their prizes at the Dean’s Office of the College of Science indicated in the registered
14. In the event winners cannot present the raffle stub, the winners need to execute an affidavit of loss duly
notarized. A 60-day waiting period shall be imposed as soon as affidavit is submitted to our office in order
to ensure veracity of claim. This is for the protection of the winners.
15. Winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who must, likewise, present his/her own
set of identification papers in claiming the prize on his/her behalf.
16. Redemption of prizes shall be within 30 days from receipt of notification; otherwise prize will be forfeited in
favor of UST-COSAA.
17. Alumni officers of UST-COSAA and their spouses and relatives up to second degree of consanguinity and
affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.