Performa mesh trays
Flexible solutions for cable routing in
commercial and industrial applications
Performa - a complete range
● A market leading solution for light and medium-duty installations.
● Five surface treatments to cope with any environment.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 2
The high performance
mesh tray range
Several innovative benefits
● Performa Zinc+ : A new surface
coating with improved corrosion
resistance, aesthetic finish and less
● Double transversal wires for
● E90 fire resistance certification.
● Reduced installation time with screw-
● Patented solution for safety edges.
● Delivered in colour-coded protective
film for easy identification.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 4
For all environments and installations
● Five surface treatments:
Electro-zinc, bi-chromate, hot-dip
galvanized, stainless steel and the
new Performa Zinc+.
● Three heights and nine widths. The
105 mm height provides maximum
cable capacity and working-load.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 5
Save time and money
● Easy to make angles on site. Just
cut and bend the angle, then fixate
with the fast-fix locking-clips.
● Most accessories are screw-less.
No tools needed. Simple and
Fast coupler Locking-clip
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 6
Strong, safe and reliable
● Patented double transversal wires improve the
work-load by increased mechanical resistance. Safety edges
● Open structure – no overheating of cables and no
gathering of dust.
● Patented edge design protects hands and cables.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 7
Applications vs surface treatments
● Performa in any environment:
● Indoor non-aggressive atmospheres
such as offices and commercial
Use electro-zinc or bi-chromate
● Outdoor or aggressive atmospheres
such as urban or industrial buildings:
Use Performa Zinc+ or hot-dip
● Harsh atmospheres such as corrosive
or hazardous industries, farms, road
Use Performa Zinc+ or stainless steel
● Food industry and atmosphere with
Use stainless steel
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 8
Approvals and certificates
● European standard approvals:
● E-90 certified for maximum fire
● CE marked
● IEC 61537
● IK10 classified
● CB test certificate
● Performa has passed the test
conditions in compliance with
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 9
Protection and easy identification
● Colour-codes for
easy identification of
● Delivered in a
● No problems with
dust and humidity
Electro-zinc Bi-chromate Hot-dip Performa Stainless
during storage or EZ BC galvanized Zinc+ steel
transportation. HDG ZA, ZM SS
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 10
Your best friend in
A new and friendly solution for
● Optimal in harsh
environments: e.g. road
tunnels, farms, industries
● Exceeds the corrosion
resistance of hot-dip
galvanized steel trays.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 12
Performa Zinc+ – a class 8 range
● A class 8 range for the
complete system according to
● Still intact after 2000 hours in
Hot-dip galvanized develops
red-rust corrosion much earlier.
Zinc+ after 2000 hours
HDG after 2000 hours
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 13
Friendly features – what does it mean?
● Installer friendly: Easy to work with.
● Energy friendly: No energy-
consuming galvanizing process.
● Environment friendly: Great
persistence and longevity.
● Resource friendly: Produced with
less metal needed.
● Budget friendly: More cost-effective
in comparison to stainless steel.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 14
Some installer-friendly features
● Time-saving screw-less
● Superior ductility – no cracks,
no reduced corrosion resistance
● Smooth surface and safety edges –
no injured hands or cables.
● Simple installation – easy to shape
bends and raisers on site.
● Excellent galvanic protection –
scratched surfaces and cut edges
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 15
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 16
Performa is also
approved for E90 and
Another hot Performa advantage
- certified fire resistance
● Tested and approved for both
E30 and E90.
● E90 means that mesh trays and
accessories, with E90 cables, are
certified to stand 90 minutes in up
to 1000º C without loss of
During the test After the test
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 18
About the test
● Performed and certified by the
● Performa exceeds the fire
● Trays with accessories and
Dätwyler Pyrofil KERAM cables
were tested for 90 minutes in
temperatures up to 1000º C.
● Tested according to DIN 4102-12.
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 19
Easy and quick
Comprehensive range of accessories
● Fulfils any project specification
● Routes all kinds of cables
● Handles any building infrastructure
constraint on site (floor, wall or
● Provides solutions for horizontal or
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 21
● Fast coupler for straight elements
● Fast-fixing to fix mesh trays to profiles
21x41 and 41x41
● Fast-fix horizontal brackets
● Locking-clip for bends
● Fast-fix suspended brackets
● Fast-fix hanger
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 22
Make your own accessories
from length material
● No need to order accessories for
direction changes, like bends,
junctions, crosses etc…
● Accessories easily made
directly on site with an
easy-to-handle cutting tool
● The double transversal wires
give you several cutting points
● Easy to create a quick and
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 23
Performa in reality
Solar farm and
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 25
Schneider Electric - LSB02524 – Nov, 2011 26