Saving a Rainy Day Illustrator Contest Entry Form
Please attach to the back of your entry.
City _____________________ State_________ Zip____________
School ______________________________________ Grade ________
*Your name and your library may be publicized.
Your artwork will be returned to the library where you submitted it!
Your grade: Pages in book on which to base your illustration:
(See back of this form for text of each page)
_____________ grades K-1 pages 8-11
_____________ grades 2-3 pages 12-15
_____________ grades 4-5 pages 16-19
_____________ grades 6-8 pages 20-23
_____________ grades 9-10 pages 24-27
_____________ grades 11-12 pages 28-31
Please circle your answer to this question:
Did you have fun learning about water and participating in this contest? YES NO
• An Entry Form and Release Form must be filled out attached to each entry.
• Artists up to 17 years old may enter.
• Artists will draw illustrations to match a part of the story assigned to their grade level.
• Each artist may enter two drawing samples based on the story of Jeremy Jackrabbit.
• Illustrations can be of any medium: pencil, crayons, markers, etc., but no sample should
be larger than 11” x 17”. Entries may be in color or black and white.
• Take your entry to any Pima County Public Library by Friday, October 30, 2009 at 5