2010 OMEA PROFESSIONAl DEVElOPMENT CONFERENCE
2010 OMEA PrOfEssiOnAl DEvElOPMEnt COnfErEnCE
January 28, 29, 30, 2010, Cincinnati, Ohio • Duke Energy Convention Center
1) Read and complete All SECTIONS OF THIS FORM (use one form for each registrant).
2) Enclose Personal Check/Money Order OR School Check (not purchase order copy) payable to OMEA.
NO PURCHASE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Registrations will be returned if school check does not accompany this form.
3) OMEA members must send a copy of their current OMEA/MENC card, showing expiration date.
4) Send to: OMEA Conference Pre-Registration, P.O. Box 1067, Massillon, OH 44648
• MAil-in PRE-REGiSTRATiOn MuST bE POSTMARkEd by January 8, 2010. Postmarks after this date will not be accepted.
• OnlinE PRE-REGiSTRATiOn will be available until January 15, 2010.
• ll refund requests must be made in writing; refunds after January 8, 2010 will be assessed a $15.00 processing fee.
• O REFundS AFTER January 22, 2010.
5) To pre-register on-line and pay fee via credit card, go to www.omea-ohio.org and follow website instructions. Do not use this form
to pay via credit card; submit the form on the website electronically.
6) Pre-registrants will receive your badge and confirmation prior to the conference. if you have not received your materials by January 22,
Please Print Clearly (Name will appear on badge)
First name last name
Check if you will attend "First night Cincinnati" featuring the Canadian Brass. (For planning purposes only; no reserved seating.)
Admission to "First night Cincinnati" is by registration badge only. Participant badges will not be accepted.
Check if you will attend the Professional development Pre-Conference (see brochure on the OMEA website) Only available
to those who pre-register for the conference. (This is not for college credit—only HQPd credit.)
Check Pre-Registration Categories That Apply: (Category/School/Business will appear on badge)
OMEA Member: ________________________________________________________ Pre-registration $95 $____________
(list School/district/business name) (On-Site Registration $120)
OCMEA Member: _______________________________________________________ Pre-registration $30 $____________
(list College/university Where you Are A Member of OCMEA) (On-Site Registration $35)
Retired OMEA Member __________________________________________________ (no Charge)
if Retired Member’s Spouse’s badge is requested – name: _____________________________________________ (no charge for spouse)
Saturday Only: __________________________________________________________ Pre-registration $50 $____________
(list School or district name) (On-Site Registration $60)
non-Member: __________________________________________________________ Pre-registration $225 $____________
(On-Site Registration $250)
non-Teaching Family of Above Registrant: (list names) ______________________________ Pre-registration # x $40 $____________
Requesting Badges for these family members: ______________________________________________________________ (On-Site Registration $50)
Note: This option is available to non-teaching spouses, relatives, or children of OMEA members. It is not available to OMEA members or teachers
under contract to teach music in the State of Ohio.
A CHECK PAYABLE TO OMEA MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM. NO PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTED.
Check all that apply. (Teaching areas will appear on badge)
Elementary Middle School/Junior High High School College Faculty
Choral band Orchestra General Music
Piano/keyboard Theory department Head/Supervisor College Student
ALL INFORMATION BELOW IS REQUIRED. BADGES WILL BE MAILED USING THIS ADDRESS.
City State Zip
Phone: Home - - School - -
OMEA/MEnC Member’s Card # (back of MEnC card ) Expiration date /