THIRD GRADE ENGLISH EXAM
READ THE TEXT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
If you want to enjoy your next vacations, you only have to call to American airlines
in Phoenix, Arizona.
American airlines offers to you trips to Paris France. We are going to visit many
interesting places like Eiffel Tower, museums, shopping, the aquarium and the zoo,
all the excursions starts at 8:00 a.m. by bus.
The round trip ticket for five days four nights for adult cost only $800 dollars
Students and adults over 60 years old pay half price and children under twelve are
free on round trips, if they are accompanied.
You are going to guest in a seven stars Sheraton Hotel.
On round trip tickets the leaving is on Mondays and the returning on Thursdays
We have tourist guides that speak French and English.
NOTICE: You need to pay 8% tax in all prices. They are not included!
1. What is the information about?
a) Sporting b) Dancing c) Racing cars d) Traveling
2. If you are going to Paris, France you can go by ________.
a) airplane b) bus c)ship d) train
3. The tours are going to start at ________
a) Eight o´clock a. m. b) Eight o’clock p.m.
c) Quarter to Eight on weekends d) Nine o´clock
4. If you’re not a student, and you’re twenty five years old, you are going
to pay ____ including need to pay 8% tax for your round trip ticket.
a) 1,722 dollars b) 400 dollars c) 432.00 d) 864.00
5. Sara is ten years old and her grandmother is 65 years old. How much
are they going to pay? They are going to pay ______for their ticket
a) $1,200.00 b) 400.00 c) 1,500 d) 800.00
6. Mr. González, his wife and their two children, would like to go to Paris
on their next vacation. How much are they going to pay including 8% tax
on each cost?
a) 1,728.00 b) 2,592.00 c) 864.00 d) $432.00
7. Where is going to be the accommodation?
a) Hilton b) Sun Paradise c) Casa Blanca d) Sheraton
8. How are going to be the transfers to the attractions?
a) by limousine b) by bus c) by taxi d) by rental car
9. What is the main language in Paris?
a) Spanish b) Portuguese c) English d) French
10. If you are a student how much do you have to pay to go to París plus
$ 800.00 b) 432.00 c) 864.00 d) 0.00
CLAVE DE RESPUESTAS TERCER GRADO DE INGLÉS