Firstly, thanks for taking the time out to be interviewed for the Fight Bulletin.
Secondly, and more importantly, the very best of luck in your fight at UFC on FX 2 in Australia.
1. When you started training MMA after getting clean, how far did you think you could go in
2. What prompted you to try out for TUF?
3. Was the TUF house tough to deal with given your past with substance abuse?
4. What has been the biggest change in your life since winning TUF 11?
5. Do you feel any added pressure as a TUF winner fighting in the UFC?
6. Have you been happy with your progress since winning TUF 11?
7. What would you be doing if your MMA career had not been as successful as it has?
8. What are the keys to victory for you against Constantinos Philippou?
9. Ideally, how long would you like to fight for?
Thanks again for taking the time to respond. If its easier, message me @gusryan100 and we can try
and organise a phone call.
All the best