HELP STUDENT COUNCIL
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
WHO: Lamping students, families, and faculty
WHAT: Care Packages for soldiers overseas (See donation ideas
WHEN: September 15 - October 10
WHERE: Donations can be dropped off to the designated box at
the front of the school
Do you have a hero in mind to send a care package to?
Please fill out the form below and return it to your child’s teacher by September 19th.
Your Name:__________________________ Phone Number:_______________________
Child’s Name ___________________________ Teacher___________________________
Relationship to Soldier____________________________________
Service Member’s Full Name: _______________________________
Air/Army Post Office or Fleet Post Office______________________________________
Care package donation suggestions:
• Baby Wipes - packets are better than tubs.
• Beef Jerky/Slim Jims
• Energy Bars / Power Bar, etc.
• Sunflower seeds
• Hard Candy – nothing that melts
• Powdered Energy/Electrolyte Replacement Drink Mix (Gatorade, etc.)
• Chewing Gum
• AA-cell Alkaline Batteries
• Personal Hygiene Gear: Disposable Razors, Face lotion, Toothbrush and Tooth Paste, Deodorant
• Eye Wash / Drops (Visine, etc.) for flushing dust and sand out of the eyes
• Zip-Lock style Plastic Storage Bags - assorted sizes, heavier freezer style are better
• Pre-paid Phone Card so service member can call home
• Playing cards, games, dice, magazines, crossword/Sudoku puzzle books
• Food Items: Microwave pasta that doesn't need refrigeration, Hot cocoa mix, Soup mix, individually
wrapped cookies/chips, etc.
• CD’s, DVD’s
• Thank you letters/ notes
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!