You Are Cordially Invited to Join Us for
The Garden Shed Market Place
at the 23rd ANNUAL
APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL
Saturday and Sunday, May 26th and 27th, 2012
Cramahe Horticultural Society
P.O. Box 916,
Colborne, Ontario K0K 1S0
The Cramahe Horticultural Society is already planning events for
The Garden Shed Market Place at the Apple Blossom Tyme Festival on
the last weekend in May, 2012. I cordially invite you to participate in the
Market Place Festival in beautiful downtown Colborne.
Just a 90 minute drive east of Toronto, we are 3 Km south of the 401 in
the historic village of Colborne where, each year, we celebrate spring with
this unique festival, located all in one convenient downtown location.
In the centre of it all is The Garden Shed Market Place.
Music, entertainment, and the midway are available all weekend long. On
Saturday, The Tractor Show, Soapbox Derby, Amateur Art Show and Sale
and various competitions will take place. On Sunday, after the ecumenical
worship service, the streets of Colborne will be lined with antique cars for
the annual Show 'N Shine.
We hope you will take this opportunity to come and join us and help
celebrate our 23rd Annual Apple Blossom Tyme Festival.
Please direct your inquiries to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE GARDEN SHED MARKET PLACE
Cramahe Horticultural Society, Vice-President
The Garden Shed Marketplace
Vendor Contract- Terms and Conditions
23rd Annual APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL Colborne, ON
Saturday, May 26th and Sunday, May 27th, 2012
Co-ordinated by Cramahe Horticultural Society P.O. Box 916, Colborne, Ontario K0K 1S0 www.cramahehort.ca
1. Arrival and set up time in the marketplace for Saturday and Sunday will be from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
Committee members will assist with registration and booth location. Please go to the Information Booth on
your arrival to receive booth number. Actual booth location will be assigned on a first paid basis with some
accommodation given to vendors returning from last year. Out of respect for other vendors and people attending
the festival, booths may not be dismantled before 4:30 pm each day.
2. The CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and the APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL
Committee reserves the right to refuse booths. It is our policy to promote family oriented goods. Absolutely no
knives, lighters, articles with profanity or drug paraphernalia, etc., are allowed to be sold at this Festival.
3. Transfer of booths is not permitted.
4. The CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and the APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL
Committee accepts no liability for damage, theft or loss of merchandise during the Festival.
5. Vendor’s vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking area only. Vehicles parked elsewhere may
6. A signed contract accompanied by full payment must be received by May 12th, 2012. Please mail
certified cheque or money order payable to: CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY, P.O. Box 916,
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0 with your application and booth photo.
7. Booth Rental fee is $50.00 per day, per 12’x 12’ space, to be paid in advance with the application.
Additional space may be purchased at $5 per foot. This fee is for space rental only. Canopies, tents, umbrellas,
tables, chairs, displays, etc are to be brought to the Festival by the vendors. No electrical service is supplied.
8. No refunds will be made, except at the discretion of the CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and
the APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL Committee.
9. Booths must be dismantled each day as overnight security will not be provided.
10. Non-compliance with any of the above terms and conditions will dictate non-acceptance and/or removal
from the Festival grounds with no refund.
11. The CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and the APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL
Committee are not responsible for any financial loss to vendors.
12. The CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and the APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL
Committee do not guarantee exclusivity to any vendor.
The last word from our Lawyers:
“The vendor shall indemnify and save harmless the CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY and THE APPLE
BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL Committee, their employees, volunteers, agents, property owners and the
management, etc. from all claims for loss, damage or injury to persons or property caused by the vendor, his/her
employees or agents through any wrongful act, neglect or default. The CRAMAHE HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY
and THE APPLE BLOSSOM TYME FESTIVAL Committee, their employees, volunteers, agents, the property
owners, management, etc. shall not be liable to the vendor, his/her employees, agents or customers for any
personal injury or damage in accordance with Canadian Insurance Laws. The vendor shall be responsible for the
insurance of his/her own property.”
Please retain these terms and conditions for your records
For information, please contact: Sharron MacDonald, at email@example.com