THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARACTERISTICS GRAPHS 2 AND 3 DIMENSIONS
The graph is a visual understanding of the table. Tables are presented in
the form of figures can be presented / displayed in the form of images.
Types of graphs, there are several kinds of graphs include
A. Bar graph (histogram) is used to emphasize the differences in levels
of value and some aspects. Examples of goods adjustment chart.
2. Line graph is used to describe developments / changes from time to
time. Growth charts for example the body.
While the Computer Graphics is a branch of computer science to make da
manipulate digital images. Form the basis of computer graphics is
A. Two-dimensional graph
2. 3-dimensional graphs
Prevalent forms of visualization such as football players, artists,
singers, etc.. Which is the result of image processing and visualization
processing to form the pattern which would take a very difficult process.
Part of computer graphics:
A. Geometry is to study how to draw a surface.
2. Animation is learning how to manipulate and draw motion.
3. Rendering is a learning algorithm to show the effects of light.
4. Image processing is to learn how to capture and penyutingan image.
Type - There are 2 types of computer graphics, the vector graphics and
A. The graph is a graph-based vector magnitude and direction.
2. The graph is a graph-based bitmap lines and curves.
Characteristics - features vector graphics and bitmap graphics.
A. Vector graphics: composed of curves and lines, resolution independent,
small storage space, simple images and colors.
2. Graph bitmap: consists of a collection of pixels and a specific color,
resolution-dependent, large storage space, the resulting image and good
Differences and characteristics of 2D vs 3D:
A. Display only be viewed from the front and rear or flat.
2. Just having the coordinates X, Y
3. Just having a length and width.
4. Limited screen frame
5. Do not use light effects.
6. Staining using only the basic colors.
A. Display can be viewed from any direction, left-right-front-behind-the-
2. Has the coordinates X, Y, Z
3. Has length, width, and height.
4. Frame wider screen.
5. Many use light effects.
6. Coloring with colors that are more complex, and the gradations of
color is more complicated.