1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. The original color of Coca-Cola was …...
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. Which or the following animals cannot be found in Vietnam?
A:Crocodiles B: Monkeys C:elephants D:tigers.
5. What is the picture on the UNIS 2005-2006 yearbook
6. What 2 #'s on a phone don't have letters by them? ( no cheating!)
7. When you walk does your left arm swing w/ you right or left leg?
8. The first test-tube baby was born in ___?
9. How many Provinces are there in Canada, what are there names?
10. What is the lowest # on the FM dial?
11. The country with the longest coastline in the world is __
12. Crab was the name of the only _____ in a William Shakespeare play.
13. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
15. What are the 7 colors you would find in a box of crayola markers?
16. What is the most watched sport in the world
17. --- is the only fruit or vegetable that has its seeds on the outside.
18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
19. Do books have even # pages on the right or left side?
20. The only animals born with horns are -----.
21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
23. How many books can you check out of the UNIS Library at one time?
24. What month and year did UNIS move to this wonderful campus?
25. On which playing card is the cardmaker's trademark?
26. On which side of a venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening
between the slats?
27. What are the hours of the UNIS library on Saturday?
28. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no
29. How many curves are in a standard paper clip?
30. Does a merry-go-round turn clockwise or counterclockwise?
31. How many credits are required for UNIS high School diplomia?
32. How do you spell out IB?
33.What body part is the orchid named after?
34.How many Barbies are there?
35. Aulophobia means which one of the following
A: Fear of hair B: Fear of flutes C: Fear of time D: Fear of going to bed
36.Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means fear of what?
37. What is Vietnams biggest export? A: Fish B: Pepper C: Rice,
38. Name of Donald Duck's nephews
39. Vietnam Shares borders with which three countries?
40. An Artic char is a type of ?
41. A snake is smelling when it --?
42. The only animal with four knees is ?
43. ----- is the oldest city in the world
44. --- was the name of Thailand before it became Thailand.
45. The longest river in the world is ?
46. The most common eye color in the world is ?
47. There are how many card in the tarot deck used in fortune telling.
48. Most forest fires are caused by ____
49. What are the UNIS sports houses?
50. A mosquito has how many teeth
51. ___ is the only letter in the alphabet that doesn't appear in the name
of any state in the United States.
52. The country with the highest density of natural blondes is?.
53. Which way does water go down the drain, counter- or clockwise?
54. The word "assassination" was invented by what famous play write
55. What is the most abundant element in the universe.
56. At what point are the Centigrade and Fahrenheit thermometer
57. Who is Mr. Vincent and what does he do?
58. What is the only rock that floats in water.
59. What city and country was the first baseball televised?
60. Which way do fans rotate?
Answers to Trivia
5. Broken building
8. in Oldham, England.
9. 10- British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario,
Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island,
Newfoundland and Labrador
11. Canada, with 151,485 miles, counting the islands.
13. 12 ( no #1)
15. Brown, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, black
17. The strawberry is the only fruit or vegetable that has its seeds on the
18. 8 What about the front side and back side? I think it also could be 10.
25. Ace of spades
28. *, #
31. 23 credits
32. International baccalaureate
33. The orchid is named after the male genitalia. Its botanical family
name, Orchidaceae, means "testicles" in Greek and may derive from an
early notion that the orchid possessed aphrodisiac qualities
34.There are more than 200 different types of Barbie® dolls.
35. B: Fear of flutes
36. Fear of long words
38 Huey, Dewey, and Louie are
39 Cambodia, Laos and Thailand
41. sticks out its tongue.
42. the elephant
43. Damascus, Syria
45. the Nile River, at 4,160 miles.
47. There are 78 card
49. Lions, Buffalos, tigers, eagles
50. 47 teeth.
53. Actually, it depends on the plumbing fixture. The notion that the
water direction varies with the hemisphere you are in has been disproved!
54. William Shakespeare.
56. At -40 degrees (40 degrees below zero) the Centigrade and
Fahrenheit thermometer readings are identical.
57. New UNIS VP/AP
59. The first baseball televised was in Tokyo, Japan.
60. clockwise as you look at ii