Welcome to Japan
• By: Alex, Cheyanne, Kendra, and Katelynn
This is a picture of a big mountain called mount Fuji.
It is the tallest mountain in Japan.
These are pictures of where the bomb
dropped on Japan. This happened during
World War II.
• This is money in Japan. It is called yen.
• These are origami paper cranes.
If you make 1000 Origami is Japanese
paper cranes, it will folding paper Art. You
cure you from being can make many
sick. different animals and
Japan Art continued…
These are some plants in Japan.
• Pine tree
• Japanese plum
• Lily/Day lily
• And the Cherry Blossom
Sumo wrestling is very
popular in Japan.
They use chopsticks to eat with.
• Curry rice
• Warm nabe
Golden Eagle Blakiston’s
The red disc represents the sun.
• Japan has four seasons
• Summer starts with a rainy season.
• There weather is really cool
• Big mountain in Japan
To get to Japan from Canada
it would take 6500 miles and 8550 kilometers.
• Theses are pictures of Japan’s culture.
Japan’s Christmas culture.
• These are pictures of Japan’s Christmas.
This is a Christmas cake and a Christmas party inside the house.
Sources of information
• Google images.
• www.Global graphica.com/2009/05