802 Mantoloking Rd
Brick NJ 08723
2012 DOCKAGE CONTRACT
Owner: _____________________________________ PH:H__________________________
_________________________________________ Email: _________________________________
Town, State, Zip
Make/Year: _________________________________ LOA:________ Draft: __________ Beam:________
Boat Name:__________________________________ Reg/Doc#_______________________________
Insurance Co:________________________________ Policy#_______________________ Exp________
Credit Card & # ____________________________________ Exp ______________ Sec#_____________
1. Our seasonal slip fee is $_________ per foot. Slip rates include dockside electric and water. However, for boats with air
conditioning, there will be a $25 per unit monthly energy surcharge for the months June through September.
2. Total seasonal fee is $__________. This covers the period from 4/15/12 to 10/31/12. A non-refundable deposit of $250.00
is due upon signing, a second non-refundable deposit of $500.00 due on 1/15/12 with balance due on or before April 15,
2012. Once final payment is made we will issue no refunds. NO SLIPS WILL BE HELD WITHOUT DEPOSIT. If second or final
payment is not made we reserve the right to resell the slip. Boats not winter storing with Mermaid’s Cove must be
removed from their slip by 10/31/12 or be subject to a daily charge.
3. Neither Mermaid’s Cove Marina LLC nor their employees will be subject to any liability by reason of loss or damage to
person or property of tenant or their guest, including loss or damage to the tenant’s boat or its contents arising from fire,
theft, sinking by any cause, act or default of other tenants or any other reason that may arise, or by efforts of the
management to protect the marina or boats therein by reason of any event.
4. Space is rented, not slips. Mermaid’s Cove reserves the right to move boats at their discretion as needed for the efficient
operation of the marina. Slips may not be subleased nor different boat of owner placed in slip without permission of
5. Outside contractors are not permitted to perform mechanical work in the marina without express written consent of the
marina for special reasons, ex., Warranty repairs or repairs outside the scope of Mermaid’s Cove. If you wish a different
mechanic to work on your vessel, vessel must be removed from Mermaid’s Cove for duration of repair. All other outside
contractors must provide Mermaid’s Cove with current Certificate of Insurance for Liability and Workmen’s Compensation
prior to starting work and will then be issued written permission to proceed. Failure to obtain the Marina’s consent
constitutes a breach of contract and is grounds for termination of slip lease with slip fee forfeited.
6. If performing work on your own vessel, all supplies must be removed at completion of work from Marina grounds. Marina
dumpsters are NOT to be used for disposal of personally used supplies including but not limited to paintbrushes, empty oil
or paint cans and any other items used by the customer in working on his boat. The dumpsters are for regular household
trash only. If it is found that our garbage was used for disposal of owner’s work supplies, a $100 charge will be
automatically applied to your credit card.
7. If performing work on your own vessel all EPA/DEP rules must be observed including but not limited to covering the
ground while sanding/scraping/painting bottoms and removing all resulting dust, chips, and debris at close of work each
day from marina grounds.
8. Electric heaters must be certified “boat safe” and may be subject to energy surcharge.
9. Barbecue grills are not permitted on docks.
10. All dogs must be leashed and under control of owner at all times. Picnic area not to be used for dog walk area. All solid
waste must be bagged and disposed of immediately. We reserve the right to bar unruly dogs.
11. Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times and are not allowed on the docks without an adult nor to run freely
through the marina common areas due to traffic and safety concerns.
12. Mermaid’s Cove reserves the right to make reasonable regulations with regards to parking, water use, electric use, waste
disposal, noise, conduct, etc.
13. Absolutely no filling of vessel fuel tanks with portable fuel tanks while boat is at our dock.
14. The undersigned guarantees liability coverage on his/her boat and will supply Mermaid’s Cove with a current copy of
Contract accepted by___________________________________________________________ Date_____________________