All footwear products manufactured and/or distributed by PRO-Warrington or its authorized distributors are guaranteed to be free of any manufacturing or material
defects for a period of one year. Products considered to be defective should be returned to an authorized distributor at owner’s expense for inspection. The product
will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer. Any replacement will be for the same style and size. This warranty covers normal firefighting
use only. PRO-Warrington or its authorized distributors cannot assume responsibility for any product failure incurred by misuse, abuse, neglect or exposure to a
substance or environment that degrades the product.
This is a limited warranty. PRO-Warrington makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a
particular purpose. In no event will PRO-Warrington be liable for incidental or consequential damages even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR BOOTS
To ensure maximum performance and durability, observe the following guidelines when caring for your PRO boots:
• KEEP THEM CLEAN! Lingering grit will ultimately work its way into the fabric, leather, seams and stitching causing the boot to eventually deteriorate.
• Clean the exterior of your boots with warm water and a soft brush. Use a mild soap if needed. Pay particular attention to the stitching around the welt area. Let
the boots dry slowly in a warm, well-ventilated area.
• NEVER USE FORCED HOT AIR OR HEAT OF ANY KIND to dry your boots.
• After repeated soakings, or exposure to hot and dry conditions, your boots may begin to dry out. The boots will lose their ability to shed water and
take on additional weight in the process.
• KIWI® polish or other good-grade polish on leather portion only will help retain your boots good looks.
• We recommend this procedure after each cleaning:
LEATHER – Treat with a good leather conditioner or silicone spray.
FABRIC – Fabric manufacturers recommend the use of “Fire Line Water Repellent” available through Winsol distributors. Call 1-800-782-5501
for your closest dealer.
• The boot interior lining can be cleaned, if necessary, by using a mild detergent and warm water solution. Wet linings can be dried by first draining out excess
liquid and then stuffing the boot with absorbent toweling or by forced air drying (NEVER HOT - Under 100° F). Do not attempt to dry your boots by placing
them on a radiator or in a conventional or microwave oven.
• Refer to the Official User Information Guide for more information.
All personal safety equipment should be inspected regularly to ensure that material and manufacturing integrity are maintained.
If there is any question about your PRO boots, please call 1-800-688-6148 or 937-264-2662.
PRO Boots...a step ahead in safety! Honeywell First Responder Products