We have the Pleasure to inform you that the Foreign Trade Training Centre (FTTC) in
cooperation with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will implement
"Capacity Building Programme on international business"
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), was set up by Government of India in 1963 and it
is one of the premier institutes in the area of international Business.
IIFT has a vast experience in Foreign Trade Training that enabled India to become one of the
leading exporting countries in the world.
The IIFT Web Site is : ( WWW.iift.edu)
The capacity building Programmes on international business aims at developing required
skills and professional competence among entrepreneurs, government officials, professionals
and corporate executives in the African countries
This course will be:
1) Funded from IMC by 90%, will cost 240 L.E instead of 2400 L.E
2) Accredited from both the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and
Foreign Trade Training Centre (FTTC)
3) All instructors will be from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and specialized in
the fields of:
Trade Operations & Logistics
WTO related issues
4) Course Duration: 10 Days starting from Sun 5 July to Thurs 16 July 2009 from
1:00pm to 8:00pm.
5) The course Content and application form are attached.
Dead Line for Registration on Sun 21 / 6 / 2009
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to participate in our course that you cannot
Miss and we hope you will take full advantage of it.
If you are interested, please fill in the application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org