THROUGH SPEED POST
OFFICE OF THE ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE: NEW DELHI DISTT.
PARLIAMENT STREET; NEW DELHI. (FAX NO.23347184)
No. 24157-168 /Admn.(I)/NDD dated Delhi, the 14-11-2011.
1. M/s P.K. Delicacies Pvt. Ltd., 6/79, WEA, IIIrd Floor, Padam Singh Road,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
2. M/s Haldiram’s Products Pvt. Ltd., 19-A, Shivajio Marg, Najafgarh Road, Moti
3. M/s Bangla Foods, R-255, Greater Kailash, Part-I, New Delhi.
4. M/s Dawat Caterers, B-53/1, East of Kailash, New Delhi-65.
5. M/s Chawla Caterers, 11, B.K. Dutta Mkt., Jor Bagh Lane, New Delhi.
6. M/s B.S. Caterers, 5344, Nehru Bazar, Lado Ghati, Pahar Ganj, N. Delhi.
7. M/s Rama Caterers, WZ-1384, Multani Mohalla, Rani Bagh, Delhi.
8 M/s Prakash Sweets, 2913, SSA Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi.
9. M/s Durga Sweets Corner, 2411, Karma Bangash, Darya Ganj, Delhi.
10. M/s Aggarwal Sweets, Shop No. 3, Krishanan Menan Lane, Delhi-14.
11. M/s Paradise exclusive Catering Service, D-53, Basement Paryavaran
Complex, New Delhi.
12. M/s Apni Rasoi, Shop No. 1, Pocket-B, DDA Market, Phase-III, Ashok
Vihar, New Delhi-52.
Subject: Tender for Purchase/supply of 14,000 Nos. Food Packets for use in
New Delhi District during Republic Day Arrangement-2012.
This office intends to Purchase/supply of 14,000 Nos. Food Packets for
use in New Delhi Distt. during Republic Day Arrangement-2012. The tender can be
sent through registered post, Speed Post, Courier or put personally in the sealed tender
box kept in front of the office of the undersigned situated at Police Station Parliament
Street, New Delhi latest by 1600 Hrs. on 5.12.2011 and no request will be entertained
thereafter. The quotations will be opened on 5.12.2011 at 1630 Hrs. by the Purchase
The tender terms & conditions, specification of Purchase/supply of
14,000 Nos. Food Packets for use in New Delhi Distt. during Republic Day
Arrangement-2012 and tender format can be downloaded from Delhi Police website
www.delhipolice.nic.in or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned or HAA
Branch free of cost on producing the authority letter of the firm on any working day from
10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. At the time of submitting the tender a demand draft of Tender
Fee/application fees as well as EMD as mentioned in terms & conditions should be
attached with tender form in favour of DCP/New Delhi District.
In case the due date is declared a holiday, the tender shall be opened on
the next working day.
ADDL. DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
NEW DELHI DISTT.:NEW DELHI.
TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF 14,000 NOS. FOOD PACKETS FOR USE IN
NEW DELHI DISTRICT DURING REPUBLIC DAY ARRANGEMENT-2012.
1. NAME OF THE FIRM :__________________________
2. CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS
WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NO :__________________________
3. LOCAL ADDRESS WITH TELEPHONE
AND FAX NO. :__________________________
4. WHETHER REGISTERED WITH NSIC
/DGS&D, IF YES, ATTACH COPY :___________________________
5. SALES TAX/VAT REGISTRATION PROOF :___________________________
6. SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION PROOF :___________________________
7. CERTIFICATE FOR RUNNING OF FOOD/
CATERERING SHOP ISSUED BY GOVT. OF
INDIA/DELHI (HEALTH DEPARTMENT) :___________________________
8. LATEST SERVICE TAX DEPOSIT RECEIPT :___________________________
9. LATEST SALE TAX/VAT CLEARANCE
CERTIFICATE OR VAT DEPOSIT RECEIPT : ___________________________
10. SAMPLE OF FOOD PACKET INCLUDING
INGREDIENTS TO BE SUPPLIED : ___________________________
11. PROOF OF PAST PERFORMANCE, IF ANY : ___________________________
12. LIST OF OWNERS/PARTNERS AND
CERTIFICATION REG. BLACKLIST &
CRL. CASE ATTACHED OR NOT : __________________________
13. APPLICATION FEE
14. EARNEST MONEY DETAIL : __________________________
15. COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITON
(DULY SIGNED) :____________________________
SIGNATURE OF THE TENDERER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sealed tenders are invited in two bid system i.e. Technical Bid and
Financial bid by the undersigned from the firms/traders dealing in the trade for
the purchase of following item(s) through registered, Courier post or these can be
put personally in the sealed tender box kept in front of office of the undersigned
located at Police Station, Parliament Street, New Delhi by ________ hours on
Sl. Name of the item Qty. Delivery Application Earnest
No. Period Fee Money
1. Food Packet including 14000 05 days Rs. 200/- Rs. 30,000/-
following ingredients : Pkts. (non-
a) Veg. Petties - 01 refundable)
b) Aalu-Mattar Samosa - 01
c) Muffin - 01
d) Fruity (100 ml) - 01
e) Veg. Roll – 01
f) Ballusai (50-60 gm) - 01
Tenderers are advised to quote their Rate after careful study of the tender
specifications as well as the following terms and conditions:-
1. Separate envelope should be used for TECHNICAL BID as well as for PRICE BID.
The word "TECHNICAL BID/PRICE BID for the Purchase of 14,000 Nos. food
packets for use in New Delhi District during Republic Day
Arrangement-2012 due to open on 5.12.2011 at 1630 Hrs. shall be prominently
marked on the top of each envelope item wise separately. Both these bids shall
further be put in one envelope and sealed properly before putting in tender Box
duly super scribed.
2. The tenders should reach this office by 1600 Hrs. on 5.12.2011 as per tender
3. The Technical Bids will be opened first on 5.12.2011 at 1630 Hrs. and the PRICE
BIDS will be opened only after scrutiny of technical bid.
4. Only Sales Tax/VAT/Service Tax payee agencies are eligible to fill this
tender. Interested agencies shall quote their sale tax number/Tin Number of
VAT/Service Tax Number in their quotation and also attach documentary
proof of having registered with Sales Tax/VAT department/Service Tax
Deptt. for the sale/supply of such store/items etc. with the technical bid.
5. Latest/current Sales Tax/VAT clearance certificate/Service Tax clearance
certificate or latest Sales Tax/VAT/Service Tax deposited with sales
tax/VAT department in the language of English/Hindi must be attached with
6. All the bidders shall also submit a copy of certificate issued by Govt. of
India/Delhi (Health Department) for running of catering/food shop with the
7. The application fee is non refundable.
8. In case the firm fails to attach the draft of application fee, the tender shall be
9. Incomplete tender will not be accepted.
10. Conditional tender will not be accepted.
11. Optional tender will not be accepted. The firm should have to quote
only for one sample. The option either in sample or in rates will not be
accepted and the tender will be rejected straightway.
12. All SSI units registered with NSIC/DGS&D for the specific item are
exempted from the EMD. They have to enclose valid registration document
/exemption certificate with their tender.
13. No tender will be accepted without requisite E.M.D. as mentioned in tender
notice. The E.M.D. shall be in the shape of A/C Payee Demand Draft in
favour of Dy. Commissioner of Police, New Delhi District, New Delhi
payable at Delhi. The EMD can also be submitted either in the shape of
FDR, Banker’s cheque or Bank Guarantee from any Commercial Bank in an
acceptable manner. No interest will be given on E.M.D. The EMD should
be valid for Forty Five days beyond bid validity.
14. Tenderer would not be permitted to alter or modify their bids after expiry of
the deadline for receipt of Bids.
15. The price must be quoted as per proforma for price schedule Annexure “A”.
Nothing over and above the quoted price would be payable to the
successful bidder. Any over writing/cutting etc. render the tender invalid.
The option in the rates will not be entertained and the tender will be rejected
16. The firm whose rates are accepted will have to deposit 10% of the total cost
of the item as Performance Security in the shape of Bank Draft/Bank
Guarantee/FDR in favour of DCP/ New Delhi District, New Delhi before the
supply order is placed to the firm.
17. In case the firm fails to deposit the security money, the EMD of the firm will
18. In case, the firm does not complete the supply within the delivery period,
liquidated damage charges will be will be charged @ Rs.100/- per food
packet and action will be taken to blacklisting the firm and forfeiture
of its Security money. No interest will be given on Security Money.
19. The tenderer can remain present himself or his authorize representative at
the time of opening of tender.
20. The purchase committee, in order to satisfy itself can order on the spot
enquiry to verify the soundness & capability of the item and any other
information given by the tendering firms.
21. The Bid shall remain valid upto 31.1.2012.
22. The rates will be F.O.R. at P.S. Parliament Street, New Delhi District
23. In case the firm fails to supply the item within stipulated delivery period, the
item will be procured from the open market and the difference of cost, if any,
will be recovered from the Security Money and pending bills of the
defaulting firm, by calling explanation after issuing notice.
24. The quantity of the items mentioned in the tender notice can be increased or
decreased, at any stage till the delivery of consignment is completed.
25. Tender envelope(s) must be sealed and super scribed" TENDER FOR THE
PURCHASE/SUPPLY OF FOOD PACKETS” which shall be addressed to
Dy. Commissioner of Police, New Delhi District, New Delhi.
26. Tenderer(s) shall submit a sample of food packets with ingredients
with the Technical Bid.
27. All the firms/company participating in the Tender must submit a list of their
owners/partners/directors etc. and a Certificate to the effect that the
firm/company is neither blacklisted by any Govt. Department nor any
Criminal Case is registered against the firm or its owner, partners or
directors anywhere in India.
28. The payment will be made on receipt/acceptance of store in good condition
as per prescribed specification. No advance payment will be made.
29. No claim for interest in case of delayed payment will be entertained by the
30. A copy of terms and conditions duly signed by the tenderer, as a token of
acceptance of the same should be attached alongwith the tender.
31. The Purchase Committee reserves the right to relax any terms and
condition in the govt. interest, with the approval of competent
32. The purchase committee reserves the right to reject any tender or all
tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
33. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the N.C.T. of
34. Foreign Companies shall participate in the tender, only through their
Distributes/Agent in India. No foreign company shall be entertained directly.
35. In case of violation of any clause of contract/agreement deed, the
explanation of the firm can be called by issuing show cause notice, if the
reply is not found satisfactory. Security money can be forfeited as well as
action for blacklisting can also be taken prior to taking any legal action.
36. The tender will be rejected straight way without assigning any reasons if the
firm/company involves in any criminal case, declared black listed by any
Govt./Semi govt. department/ agencies etc.
37. In case of any differences, the firm can be called for negotiation to patch up
the differences on table prior to approaching Court.
38. Only authorized representatives will be allowed to attend the meeting of the
Purchase Committee. They should also bring Letter-Head of the Firm with
an undertaking that any decision/negotiation taken by them would be
accepted by the firms.
(A) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH TECHNICAL BID
IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER :-
1. E.M.D. in favour of DCP/New Delhi District, New Delhi amounting to
2. Copy of Sales Tax/ VAT/Service Registration Certificate.
3. Copy of Latest Sales Tax/Service Tax Clearance Certificate or Latest
VAT/Service Tax deposit receipt.
4. Copy of Certificate issued by Govt. of India/Delhi (Health Department) or
any Govt. Department for running of Catering/food shop.
5. Certificate regarding registration with DGS&D, NSIC, if claim EMD
6. Copy of terms and conditions duly signed with seal of the firm, in token of
acceptance of terms and conditions.
7. Sample of food packets including ingredients.
8. All the firms participating in the Tender must submit a list of their
owner/partners etc. and a Certificate to the effect that the firm is neither
blacklisted by any Govt. Department nor any Criminal Case is registered
against the firm or its owner or partners anywhere in India.
9. The Demand draft of application fee be attached with tender form.
10. All Other supporting documents as required in the tender shall be
(B) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH
COMMERCIAL/PRICE BID IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER :-
PRICE BID shall contain price only and no other documents shall be
enclosed with the price bid.
Details of Rates, inclusive of all taxes including freight etc. of Food
Packets quoted by the tenderer shall be submitted on their letter Pad in
clear terms, in words and in figures. The cutting & over-writing not valid.
The option in the rates will not be entertained.
ADDL. DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE:
NEW DELHI DISTRICT, NEW DELHI.
SIGN. OF TENDERER __________________
NAME IN BLOCK LETTERS:_______________
FULL ADDRESS : _______________________
ANNEXURE – A
PROFORMS FOR PRICE SCHEDULE
(Endorse with commercial bid)
TENDER FOR FOOD PACKETS FOR USE IN NEW DELHI
DISTRICT DURING R.D. ARRANGEMENT 2012.
Date of opending___________ Time__________Hrs.
We hereby quoted our rates as below:
S.No. Descrpition of work/item Qty. Unit Extend Sales Other Govt. Incidental Total
Price in ed Tax/VAT Levies, if charges, if Price for
Indian Price in in Indian any (To be any (To be Destinati
Rupees Indian Rupees specified) specified) on in
a b c d e f g h i
1. Packet including 14,000
following ingredients : Nos.
1. Veg. Petties - 01
2. Aalu-Mattar Samosa- 01
3. Muffin - 01
4. Fruity (100 ml) - 01
5. Veg. Roll – 01
6. Ballusai (50-60 gm) – 01
It is hereby certified that we have understood all the terms and conditions specified in the tender
document and are thoroughly aware of the nature of job required to be done and stores/items to be supplied. We
agree to abide by all the tender terms and conditions.
We hereby offer to carry out the job and (or) supply the goods/items detailed above or such
portions(s) thereof as you specify in the notification of award.
(Signature and seal of Bidder)