Bomb and/or Threat Telephone Call Procedures
Purpose of This Form
The purpose of the Questionnaire is to set forth an orderly sequence of actions to be taken by anyone receiving
threats about a bomb or other threats.
Remain Calm - DO NOT PANIC
· Obtain as much information as possible in a logical sequence by completing this form.
· Verify or assist in verifying the threat.
· Keep caller on the telephone as long as possible.
Bomb Threat/Threat Information
Date of Contact: Time Start: Time Contact Ended:
Threat reported how? Telephone In Person Mail Other
REMAIN CALM AND THINK....
Transcribe Exact Message:
Questions To Ask:
1. How many bombs are there?
2. When is bomb(s) scheduled to explode?
3. Where is the bomb(s) located?
4. What type of bomb(s) is it?
5. What does bomb(s) look like?
6. Why did you do this?
7. What will cause the bomb to explode?
8. What is your name?
9. Where are you calling from?
Approximate Characteristics of Caller:
Male Female Race Accent: Age:
Attitude of Caller:
CALM EXCITED INTOXICATED ANGRY VULGAR
Describe any background noises (aircraft, traffic, music, laughter, etc.)
Additional characteristics or comment(s):
In House Security Building Management Local Police Dept.
Emergency Telephone Numbers: SECURITY OFFICE
Signature of Person Receiving Threat: ______________________________________________________________