try to find out the
method how to get
along well with
each other .
Of or among them,
• n. Reconcile dispute by agreement on
• V. To expose to danger; to settle a
dispute by making a compromise.
• Ted and Mary have different
opinions about where to live
after they get married. Ted
wants to live in an apartment
in London. Mary wants to live
in a little house in the
country. In the end, they
decide to rent a house in a
suburb of the capital city.
• A bad compromise is better than a good
• One shouldn't speak in absolute terms,
leaving no room for compromise .
• make concessions to achieve one's aim;
compromise for the sake of the general
• They never compromise, so they went to court
to apply for a divorce.
• He takes great care not to do anything that may
compromise his good name. That's great.
• There seems to be no room for compromise in
the border dispute between the two countries.
• We don’t want to handle political contradictions
by means of forcing compromise through
• No matter what the
situation, arguments are
a waste of, or at best, a
misuse of time.
• By avoiding meaningless
• Thank you