Part -1: Discussion Topic
1. How would you describe friendship in your
2. Do you believe in “Birds of the same feather,
flock together”. Why or why not?
3. Your best friend did something morally
wrong and you know the whole truth. If you
were questioned about it, would you cover up for him/her or tell the truth?
4. You best friend just leaked out one of your secrets and you hear about it
from a third person. What would you do?
5. You are in love with a guy/girl. Before you could share your news with
your best friend, your best friend tells you that he/she likes the very
person you were interested in. What would you do?
6. Your best friend is so mad at his parents and wants to run away from
home. How will you handle the situation?
7. You find out your best friend has been lying to you, what would you do?
8. Have you ever lost a friend because you did something that ended up
helping them, even if they didn't want the help?
9. You promised your best friend a week ago to accompany him/her to a
movie he/she wanted to watch for a long time. Your boyfriend/girlfriend
calls up on that day and asked you to take her out for shopping. The time
is clashing. How would you deal with the situation?
10. Can you share an experience in which your best friend performed “An act
of Friendship” that touched you deeply?
Part-2: Assuming the below table is a ‘Resume for Friendship’. Please fill in
your answers (State at least 5 points for each)
What do you seek in a person for you to What are your qualifications as a friend?
consider him/her your friend?