1. Can you introduce yourself? OR Can you do a brief introduction of yourself?
2. Tell me about your working experience?
3. Why do you want to work in Singapore International Changi Airport since your country
already has a wonderful International Airport?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
5. Do you have any customer service experience? (If yes) Tell me more about it…
6. How do you deal with those vexatious/nasty/angry customers? OR How do you deal with
7. What is your strength and what is your weakness?
Flight Delayed Announcement and Gate Changed Announcement
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please? We regret to inform you that a
thunderstorm in Chicago has delayed several flights.
Bluebird Airlines Flight 963 to Brussels, scheduled for departure at 10:30 from gate C-7, is now
scheduled to depart at 11:45 from gate C-4.
Concord Airlines Flight 226 to Hong Kong, scheduled for departure at 11:30 from gate N-8, is now
scheduled to depart at 2 o'clock. In addition, all flights arriving on Midwestern Airlines have been
delayed one hour. Flights arriving on Jet Green Air have been delayed intermittently.
Please check the arrivals and departure boards, located on the concourses of each main terminal,
for more specific information and updates on individual flights.
For passengers who will miss connecting flights, please go to the customer service desk of your
respective airlines for assistance. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Rome.
We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring
special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and
identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank