OFFICE OF THE DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE: PROV. & LOGISTICS
(AN ISO 9001 : 2000 UNIT)
5, RAJPUR ROAD, DELHI-110054. (FAX NO.23993344)
No. /CSA (Q-I)/DCP-P&L dated Delhi, the 2008.
Subject: Regarding Purchase of Voltage Stabilizer (4 KVA) for use in Delhi Police
This office intends to purchase 123 Nos. Voltage Stabilizer (4 KVA) for use in
Delhi Police. The tender can be sent through registered post, Speed Post, Courier or put
personally in the sealed tender box kept in Reception/P&L, office of the undersigned located
at 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi, latest by 1230 Hrs. on 17.8.2009 and no request will be entertained
thereafter. The quotations will be opened on 17.8.2009 at 1300 Hrs. by the Purchase
Committee. The tender terms & conditions, specification of Voltage Stabilizer (4 KVA) and
tender format can be downloaded from Delhi Police website www.delhipolice,nic.in, &
www.delhigovt. nic. in or can be obtained from the Reception/P&L, 5 – Rajpur Road, Delhi,
free of cost on producing the authority letter of the firm on any working day from 10.00 A.M.
to 5.00 P.M. At the time of submitting the tender a demand draft of application fee as well as
EMD as mentioned in terms & conditions should be attached with tender form in favour of
DCP/P&L. In case the due date is declared a holiday tender shall be opened on next
DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
PROV. & LOGISTICS, DELHI.
TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF VOLTAGE STABILIZER
1. NAME OF THE FIRM :___________________________
2. CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS
WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NO :___________________________
3. LOCAL ADDRESS WITH TELEPHONE
AND FAX NO. :_________________________
4. WHETHER REGISTERED WITH NSIC
/DGS&D IF YES ATTACH COPY :__________________________
5. SALES TAX/VAT REGISTRATION PROOF:___________________________
6. LATEST SALE TAX/VAT CLEARANCE
7. COPY OF AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR
8. SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SYSTEM
9. PROOF OF PAST PERFORMANCE
IF ANY :___________________________
10. LIST OF OWNERS/PARTNERS AND
CERTIFICATION REG. BLACKLIST &
CR. CASE ATTACHED OR NOT : __________________________
11. APPLICATION FEE :___________________________
12. EARNEST MONEY DETAIL :___________________________
13. COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITION
DULY SIGNED :___________________________
SIGNATURE OF THE TENDERER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sealed tenders are invited in two bid system i.e. Technical Bid and Price/Commercial
bid by the undersigned from the manufacturers and authorized distributors for the purchase of
following item(s) through registered post or these can be put personally in the sealed tender box kept
in the reception office of the undersigned located at 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi by 12.30 P.M. on
Sl.No Name of the item QNTY Delivery Application fee Earnest
. Period Money
1. Voltage Stabilizer 4KVA 123 Nos. 30 days Rs. 200/- Rs.15,000/-
Single Phase (Non-
The specifications of required Voltage Stabilizer 4KVA Single Phase are enclosed with
this form. Tenderers are advised to quote their Rate after careful study of the tender specifications as
well as the following terms and conditions:-
1. Separate envelope should be used for TECHNICAL BID as well as for PRICE BID. The word
"TECHNICAL BID/PRICE BID for the purchase of 123 Nos. of Voltage Stabilizer due to open
on 17.8.2009 at 1.00 P.M. shall be prominently marked on the top of each envelope item wise
separately. Both these bids shall further be put in one envelope and sealed properly before
putting in tender Box duly super scribed. Tenderer (s) shall indicate complete specifications
and all features of the Voltage Stabilizer.
2. The Technical Bids will be opened first on 17.8.2009 at 1.00 P.M. and the PRICE BIDS will be
opened only after scrutiny of technical bid and technical evaluation of the system.
3. The tenders should reach this office by 12.30 P.M. on 17.8.2009 as per tender notice.
4. Only manufacturers, authorized distributor can participate in the tender, the firm
should submit proof of their manufacturing, authorized distributor. The Bidder must
furnish a copy of manufacturing certificate issued from any Govt. Agency. This is
subject to verification if necessary.
5. Only sales tax/VAT payee agencies are eligible to fill this tender. Interested agencies
shall quote their sale tax number/Tin Number of VAT in their quotation and also attach
documentary proof of having registered with Sales Tax/VAT department for such store/items
etc. with the technical bid.
6. Latest/current Sales Tax Clearance Certificate or latest Sales Tax/VAT Return filed issued
from the Sales Tax/VAT department in the language of English/Hindi on the enclosed
prescribed proforma must be attached with technical bid.
7. The application fee is non refundable.
8. In case the firm fails to attach the draft of application fee, the tender shall be rejected.
9. Incomplete tender/conditional tenders will not be accepted.
10. All SSI units registered with NSIC/DGS&D for this item as per specification are exempted from
the EMD. They have to enclose valid registration document /exemption certificate with their
11. No tender will be accepted without requisite E.M.D. as mentioned in tender notice. The
E.M.D. shall be in the shape of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of Dy. Commissioner of
Police, Prov. & Logistics, 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi payable at Delhi. The EMD can also be
submitted either in the shape of FDR, Banker’s cheque or Bank Guarantee. No interest will
be given on E.M.D. The EMD should be valid for Forty Five days beyond bid validity.
12. Tenderer would not be permitted to alter or modify their bids after expiry of the deadline for
receipt of Bids.
13. The price must be quoted as per proforma for price schedule Annexure “A”. Nothing over and
above the quoted price would be payable to the successful bidder. Any over writing/cutting
etc. render the tender invalid. The option in the rates will not be entertained and the tender
will be rejected straightway.
14. The firm whose rates are accepted will have to deposit 10% of the total cost of the item as
Performance Security in the shape of Bank Draft//Bank Guarantee FDR in favour of
DCP/Prov. & Logistics, 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi-54 before the supply order is placed to the firm.
15. In case the firm fails to deposit the security money, the EMD of the firm will be forfeited.
16. In case, the firm does not complete the supply within the delivery period, liquidated damage
charges will be charged @ 2% of total cost per month of the item and action will be
taken to blacklisting the firm and forfeiture of its Security money. No interest will be
given on Security Money.
17. The tenderer can remain present himself or his authorize representative at the time of opening
18. The purchase committee, in order to satisfy itself can order on the spot enquiry to verify the
soundness & capability of the item and any other information given by the tendering firms.
19. The Bid shall remain valid for six calendar months from the date of opening of the tender.
20. The rates will be F.O.R. at 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi-110054.
21. In case the firm fails to supply the item within stipulated delivery period, the item will be
procured from the open market and the difference of cost, if any, will be recovered from the
Security Money and pending bills of the defaulting firm, by calling explanation after issuing
22. The quantity of the items mentioned in the tender notice can be increased or decreased, at
any stage till the delivery of consignment is completed.
23. Tender envelop(s) must be sealed and super scribed" TENDER FOR VOLTAGE STABILIZER
" which shall be addressed to Dy. Commissioner of Police Provisioning & Logistics, 5, Rajpur
24. Tenderer(s) shall indicate complete specifications and all features of the Voltage Stabilizer.
25. All the firms participating in the Tender must submit a list of their owners/partners etc. and a
Certificate to the effect that the firm is neither blacklisted by any Govt. Department nor any
Criminal Case is registered against the firm or its owner or partners anywhere in India.
26. The payment will be made on receipt/acceptance of store in good condition as per prescribed
specification. No advance payment will be made.
27. No claim for interest in case of delayed payment will be entertained by the Department.
28. A copy of terms and conditions duly signed by the tenderer, as a token of acceptance of the
same should be attached alongwith the tender.
29. The Purchase Committee reserves the right to relax any terms and condition in the
govt. interest, with the approval of competent authority.
30. The purchase committee reserves the right to reject any tender or all tenders without
assigning any reasons thereof.
31. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the N.C.T. of Delhi.
32. Foreign Companies shall participate in the tender, only through their Distributors/Agent in
India. No foreign company shall be entertained directly.
33. In case of violation of any clause of contract/agreement deed, the explanation of the firm can
be called by issuing show cause notice, if the reply is not found satisfactory. Security
money can be forfeited as well as action for blacklisting can also be taken prior to taking any
34. The tender will be rejected straight way without assigning any reasons if the firm involves in
any criminal case, declared black listed by any Govt./Semi govt. department/agencies
35. In case of any differences, the firm can be called for negotiation to patch up the differences
on table prior to approaching court.
36. All the bidders whose technical bid is declared qualified by the Purchase Committee will
demonstrate their product before the Technical Evaluation Committee at a short notice.
37. The tendering firm will also submit a certificate that the product offered by them is as per
technical specifications of the tender.
38. The bidder should carry a warranty/guarantee of subjected store for a period of at least one
39. Only authorized representatives will be allowed to attend the meeting of the Purchase
Committee. They should also bring Letter-Head of the Firm with an undertaking that any
decision/negotiation taken by them would be accepted by firms.
40. The Price bid should be in accordance with the format as at Annexure-A.
(A) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH TECHNICAL BID IN THE
FOLLOWING ORDER :-
1. E.M.D. in favour of DCP/P&L, 5-Rajpur Road, Delhi-110054 amounting
2. Sale Tax/ VAT Registration Certificate.
3. Latest Sales Tax Clearance Certificate/VAT deposit receipt.
4. Copy of authorized distributorship/Manufacturer.
5. Documents relating to past performance, if any.
6. Certificate regarding registration with DGS&D, NSIC if claim EMD exemption.
7. Copy of terms and conditions duly signed with seal of the firm, in token of
acceptance of terms and conditions.
8. The Demand draft of application fee be attached with tender form.
9. All the firms participating in the Tender must submit a list of their owners/partners etc.
and a Certificate to the effect that the firm is neither blacklisted by any Govt.
Department nor any Criminal Case is registered against the firm or its owner or
partners anywhere in India.
10. All Other supporting documents as required in the tender shall be attached.
(B) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH COMMERCIAL/PRICE BID IN
THE FOLLOWING ORDER :-
PRICE BID shall contain price only and no other documents shall be enclosed
with the price bid.
1. Details of Rates of the item quoted by the tenderer shall be submitted on their letter
pad as per Annexure “A” format in clear terms, in words and in figures. The cutting &
over-writing not valid. The option in the rates will not be entertained.
DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE:
PROV. & LOGISTICS: DELHI.
SING. OF TENDERER __________________
NAME IN BLOCK LETTERS:_______________
FULL ADDRESS : _______________________
OFFICE OF THE SALES TAX OFFICER, WARD-
SALES TAX DEPARTMENT ________________
SALES TAX CLEARNACE CERTIFICATE
Certified that M/s _____________________________________________
a registered manufacturer/distributor of this ward having Registration
The manufacturer/ distributor has been assessed upto ______________ and
there are no dues pending against the said manufacturer/ distributor till date. The
manufacturer/ distributor has filed prescribed return in time as on date.
The certificate is issued on the written request of the manufacturer/ distributor,
dated ____________ for submission of Govt./Semi Govt. for tender purpose only.
SALES TAX OFFICER/VAT OFFICER
ANNEXURE - A
PROFORMA FOR PRICE SCHEDULE
(Enclose with commercial bid)
TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF VOLTAGE STABILIZER 4KVA SINGLE PHASE
FOR USE IN DELHI POLICE
Date of opening................................ Time .........................Hrs.
We------------------hereby certify that we are established manufacturers/authorized representatives of M/s----------------with
factories at ------------which are fitted with modern equipment and where production methods, quality control and testing of all
materials manufactured or used by us are open to inspection by the representative of the purchaser. We hereby offer to supply
the following items at the prices indicated below :
S. Description of Qty. Unit Extended Sales Other Govt. Incidental Total Price FOR
No. work/ item Price Price Tax/VAT Levies, if any charges, if Destination
In Indian In Indian In Indian (To be any In Indian Rupees
Rupees Rupees Rupees specified) (To be
a b c d e f g h i
1. Voltage 123
(4 KVA &
It is hereby certified that we have understood all the terms and conditions specified in the tender document and are
thoroughly aware of the nature of job required to be done and goods/items to be supplied. We agree to abide by all the tender
terms and conditions.
We hereby offer to carry out the job and (or) supply the goods/items detailed above or such portion(s) thereof as you
specify in the notification of award.
(Signature and seal of Bidder)
Technical Secifications of 4 KVA, Single Phase Voltage Stabilizer
1. Capacity : 4KVA (Toroidal Transformer)
2. Input Voltage : 145 – 285 V AC
3. Output Voltage : 200 – 230 V AC
4. Operating Temperature : -50 C to + 500 C
5. Three Step with IC Control Card.
6. Built-in Overload Protection.
7. Built-in High & Low Voltage Cut-off Protection.
8. It should have LED Indicator to indicate Power On, High and Low Voltage Cutoff.
9. In built Voltmeter to indicate Input and Out-put Voltage.
10. 1 – 2 Minutes time delay function.
11. Elegant Powder coated sleek housing with table top Model.