Get Your Game on @ the Library
Clark County Public Library Gaming Permission Slip
Starting January 15th, 2009 the Clark County Public Library will be offering Teen Gaming. Excluding holidays,
etc., gaming nights will occur the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 6:00 to 7:30. We will be playing
Rock Band (ESRB Rating is T for Teen) and Mario Cart (ESRB Rating is E for Everyone) as well as various board
games. Any other video games played will be rated T or E.
Participant’s Name _________________________________________________________________________
Age__________ Grade___________ Home Phone___________________ Cell #________________________
1. Participants must have a library card with the Clark County Public Library (any individual under 18
years of age will need a parent or guardian with photo ID in hand for a signature).
2. Participants must check out at least one book every time they take part in the gaming program.
3. Participants must behave in a manner respectful of the other participants, their personal property,
and library property. Participants who do not follow directions or who behave inappropriately will
be asked to leave.
4. ALL participants must have a signed permission slip on file with the library.
5. ALL participants must be between 12-18 years of age.
6. The participants must be off of the library premises by closing time (8:00).
My child may participate in Teen Gaming. I understand and agree with the rules of this event.
Parent/Guardian Name___________________________ Contact Number_____________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________Date_____________________