14. Trustees for Jersey Methodist
The appointed Trustees, together with the Chair of the Channel Islands District
and Superintendent of the Jersey Circuit (The Revd David F Coote), are:
Mr D Huelin, Mr T Perchard, Mr R Picot, Dr J Le Gresley, Mrs D Toole and Mr
P Luce (Secretary).
1. The purchase of Acierto II, La Petite Route des Mielles, St Brelade as a
replacement manse for the Manse at Croix au Lion, St Peter was completed
2. The sale of the Manse at Croix au lion, St Peter was completed during 2006.
3. During 2006 St Helier Methodist Centre entered into an agreement with a
resident caretaker and Eden Methodist Church entered into a lease of “Eden
4. The Trustees were pleased to note the care and maintenance of Methodist
Church property in the Island and expressed their appreciation to those
14/1. The Conference receives the Report of the Trustees for Jersey Methodist