Job title: Client Account Manager
Department: Spring Creative, Client Services
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Salary: Dependant on experience
Duration: Full time, permanent
Company Established for 15 years, Spring Studios is a creative agency and photographic studio complex in London,
overview: dedicated to high-end creative production for the fashion, luxury and beauty industries. Combining expert
teams across art direction, stills and moving image, digital design, strategy, PR, casting and artist
representation, under one roof, Spring Studios is perfectly positioned to deliver complete strategic creative
solutions for the world’s leading brands. Spring is now expanding further, with new studios opening in
New York and Milan.
Purpose of the As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the health and growth of the client relationship,
expansion of work within existing clients, client satisfaction and delivery of Spring Studios services and
Main duties and
Act as primary client contact for the assigned accounts.
Day to day management of the client
Channel customer feedback to the Client Services Director and any other relevant team.
Oversee the supply chain within the account through forecasting and delivery.
Liaise with the Development/Design team throughout the account life cycle.
Ensure excellent service level to your account consistently.
Provide customers deliverables (reports, notifications and status update obligations).
General timeline and budget management.
Keep abreast of outside issues and events relevant to clients and Spring.
Job Description and Person Specification
Job title: Account Manager
1. Bachelor degree.
2. 2-5 years of relevant account management/support experience.
3. Experience gained within an Advertising Agency.
4. Experience within the fashion industry.
5. Experience gained within a Digital Agency.
6. Demonstrable success in previous Account Manager roles ideally within an creative
agency or environment.
7. Pitching to clients.
8. Knowledge of software packages including word, excel, outlook.
9. Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests
10. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Strong attention to detail.
12. Excellent project management skills.
13. An enthusiastic and committed attitude.
14. Team player.
Notes: No Agencies. You must have a valid right to work in the UK before applying for this role. Please
apply directly via the Spring Website stating your salary expectations and availability before 12pm on 1st