Call for Participation Application Form
Sustaining Cultural and Biological Diversity in a Rapidly Changing World:
Lessons for Global Policy
American Museum of Natural History
April 2 through 5, 2008
1. Your name:
2. Institutional affiliation:
3. Your role in that institution:
4. Contact Information:
5. What kind of event do you wish to propose? Please check all that apply:
Contribute to Voices from Around the World
Convene a Panel Discussion
Host an Ubuntu Discussion
Submit a Poster Abstract
6. Follow and complete all instructions within the relevant proposal section—Voices
from Around the World, Panel Discussion, Ubuntu Discussion, Poster Session.
7. To what region does your proposal relate?
East Europe, North and Central Asia
Meso and South America
North America and the Caribbean
South and Southeast Asia
10. Do you have sufficient funding to cover the cost of the collaboration you have
proposed? Yes. No. If not, what are your plans to obtain funding and when will you know
if you have succeeded?
11. Fax or email your completed form, suggestions and/or description to the Symposium
Outreach Coordinator, Ms. Fiona Brady, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (01)1-212-769-
Note: All Symposium participants are responsible for funding their own involvement
(travel, accommodation, conference materials); no funding is available from the
All activities scheduled during the Symposium in New York City (April 2-5, 2008) will
take place within the American Museum of Natural History, located on West 77th Street,
between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue.