Responsible to: The Occupational Internal Verifier in first instance but ultimately to the
relevant Business Manager
Responsible for: There are no line management responsibilities for this post.
1. Conduct visits to all Learners at agreed frequencies to deliver Individual Learning
Programmes whether for NVQ or Modern Apprenticeship Frameworks.
2. Complete Progress Tracking Records relating to ALL areas of the Learning Plan and
forward to IVs/Co-ordinators/Training Managers as necessary.
3. Complete Review Sheets for each contact visit and disperse copies as stated learning
4. Complete full review of all Learners’ progress (not fee-paying adults) on a 12 weekly
5. Prepare Learners for Technical Certificate tests (where applicable)
6. Prepare Learners for key Skills (where applicable)
7. Work towards the completion and achievement of entire Learning Programme for each
individual by the target dates given.
8. Advise any change of Learner circumstance to the IV or TM as soon as possible.
9. Update own knowledge (and relevant certificates ie First Aid etc) on a regular basis in
order to maintain occupational competence. All updates must be recorded on the
Continuous Professional Development Record (copy in Acacia Training & Development
Ltd Quality Assurance Manual).
10. Assist with the development of training material and contribute to the updating of
11. Comply with all relevant sections of Acacia Training & Development Ltd Quality
12. Attend Staff Meetings.
13. Comply with Acacia Training & Development Ltd Health & Safety and Equal
Opportunities Policies and to promote both in the workplace at all times.
14. At all times to represent Acacia Training & Development Ltd in a professional manner.
15. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level and purpose of this post.
Health and Safety
The post holder must be familiar with and comply with Health & Safety and other related
legislation for safety of self, other employees and service users (including Learners).
To promote and act, at all times, in accordance with the Company's equal opportunities policy.