Barker and Kyle
• Facts, 2 Parts
• Different Ways Of Stonehenge Being
• The First Way’s Picture
• The Opinions of the Different Ways Of
Stonehenge Being Built
• Sites and Books We Used
• Our Opinion On This Topic
Facts Part 1
• Stonehenge is the most famous prehistoric
building in Britain.
• It is three circles of big standing stones and
was built in the beginning of history as a
• Type of stones used were Bluestone,
Sandstone and Welsh Sandstone.
• The location of it is in Wiltshire, UK age
estimated around 3100 BC.
• Today it still has a mysterious and
frightening atmosphere which draws any
visitor back into the past.
Facts Part 2
• The name Stonehenge is from the old English word
• Different people believe in different ways of
Stonehenge being built.
• Druids were the people who supposedly built it
and they were savage, worship gods, sacrifice
humans at important rites also know as Irish
• Romans attacked the Druids and took their power
• We will show you the different ways of it being
built in the next slide, click button for next slide.
Different Ways Of Stonehenge
1.One way of Stonehenge being built was by
humans using wooden wheel structures to
to carry and place the stones while using
ropes to move the structure forward.
2. Another way of Stonehenge was by
enormous giants from Africa built it by using
them-selves to lay the stones.
3. The last way was which some people believe
in which is by Aliens using their abducting
ray to carry the heavy stones.
The First Way’s Picture
The Opinions on the Different
1.(A) I don’t believe in the first way because the Druids
might not of been that smart in those days.
1.(B) I believe in the first way because Humans should
always be smart and I think the Druids would be.
2.(A) I don’t believe in the second way because I don’t
believe in giants and that Africa has them.
2.(B) I believe in the second way because in those days
giants might have been around in those days.
3.(A)I don’t believe in the last way because I don’t
believe in aliens.
3.(B)I believe in the last way because I believe in aliens
and they built it because they were the only ones
with that technology.
Sites and Books we Used
• Famous Places
• Kyle and I really enjoyed doing this
debating topic and hopefully you our
audience will have enjoyed it too. We
have a quiz in-store for you. Please
enjoy it and HAVE FUN!!
Let’s see what you remembered about our slide show
Q1. What army took over the druids and when?
A1. The Romans and the date was AD78
Q2. What was the third way of stonehenge being built?
A2. The third way was by Aliens.
Q3.Stonehenge is the most famous prehistoric
building in where?
Our Opinion On This Topic
• Kyle and I believe that the Druids built
it because it is the most reasonable and
logical way of it being built. This is just
our opinion and feel free to make your