The Animal and Plant Cell
1. Construct a Word doc. chart of an animal and a plant cell.
2. Research organelle images and functions using Internet. Take
snapshots of organelles and use to construct cell chart. Name
organelles and briefly describe functions.
3. Use the web links provided and include (1) site you found on own.
4. Cite your Internet sources for images, functions and descriptions.
5. Email your cell charts to (3) classmates for peer review
6. Complete at least one online cell puzzle and one online quiz for
7. Upon considering classmate feedback email final draft to your
The Cell is the structural and functional unit of all known living
organisms. It is the smallest unit of an organism that is
classified as living, and is often called the building
block of life.
Click the interactive video and learn the parts of a ...
Use these links for find the function of each part: