You can manage all of your accounts in one place by Online Banking. Anytime and anywhere your
money is secure to access. Online banking gives customers of a financial institution to conduct
financial transactions on a secure website operated by the institution.
And also, our online Bill Pay service takes the hassle out of paying your bills. You can schedule
payments in advance, set up recurring monthly payments, and track payment history — all from a
variety of accounts.
For access a online banking facility, a customer have to personal Internet access that must register
by the institution for take the service, and for customer verification set up some password. The
password for online banking is not the same as for telephone banking. The numbers of customer
are normally not the same as account numbers, because a number of accounts can be linked to the
one customer number. The customer will link to the customer number any of those accounts which
the customer controls, which may be savings, loan, credit card and other accounts.
Financial institutions have used powerful computer networks to automate millions of daily
transactions; today, often the only paper record is the customer's receipt at the point of sale.
There are some special features of online banking.They are given below:
• Some non-transactional tasks through online banking can perform a Bank customer,
1. Showing account balances
2. Showing recent transactions
3. Downloading bank statement
4. Showing images of paid cheques
5. ordering cheque books
• Can transact banking tasks through online banking, including -
1. Funds transfer between the customer's linked accounts
2. Paying third parties, including bill payments and telegraphic transfers
3. Investment purchase or sale
4. Loan applications and transactions
• Institution administration
• Multiple users management
• Process of transaction approval
And some financial institutions also offer unique Internet banking services to the customers. ^
Demo version (http://www.verydoc.com)