Instructional Design Theory
Read each statement. Decide if the statement is true or false. Write True or
False in the Anticipation column only at the beginning of the lesson.
1. Nicotine affects the way the brain works.
2. Nicotine does not cause heart disease.
3. Using tobacco causes the heart to beat slower.
4. Tar coats the lungs and air passages of people
who breathe in tobacco smoke.
5. Tar can lead to lung disease and cancer.
6. Using tobacco can cause bad breath and stain
7. Nicotine causes blood vessels to become larger.
8. Coughing is not an affect from smoking.
9. A person can only get cancer in the lungs.
10. A person can die from lung cancer.
Now that you have heard the presentation, fill True or False in the
Reaction column. Which answers did you change? Why?