Home Phone +44(01902) 688091 Mobile 07967722838
OBJECTIVE: Live for the next challenging opportunity
Versatile and very experienced Analyst & Graphic Designer with a wealth of technical knowledge and experience of
network and contact centre technologies acquired across a wide range of demanding roles at various large blue chip
Company’s also self-motivated and hard working Graphic Designer (my first love) with experience in all aspects of
hardware and software. Able to use own initiative and work as part of a team. Proven leadership skills, including
managing and motivating other members of the team to achieve company objectives and goals. An effective
communicator at all levels within any organization. Now seeking next challenge and rewarding opportunity
2008-2009 NVQ Level 2 Social Care Currently Studying Level 3
2002-2004 BA Hon’s Degree University of Wolverhampton
1978-1979 3 O levels obtained Henley College of Further Education
1970-1976 5 CSEs & 2 O levels obtained Sidney Stringer School & community college
Present day: Refreshing my Graphical skills, working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Deamweaver, and Adobe
Illustrator I am also creating tutorials for other Photoshop these will be published over the next
2008 – 2010 Sabbatical & Volunteer worker
Working as a care worker located at the old vicarage as key worker to one of the service users their
my duties are to look after the personal care of my service user plus all the other service users in
the home. My other duties are to maintain the health and safety of ‘The Old Vicarage’ day
maintenance, fire duties, dispensing of medicine etc, I will also assist in the induction of all new
members of staff and assist in the updating them on any additional training required.
2004-2008 Rok Entertainment Inc
Started work as the graphic designer, creating display posters, packaging, graphics for the websites
plus mobile content e.g. screen savers, backdrops etc. My experience in web design moved me to
monitor the websites within the company.
I provided technical leadership on Rok entertainment project to replace their existing websites
with a new model using a PHP platform, this included implementing a new protocols, and designs.
This provided Rok Entertainment with a re-silent web and network platform whilst bring day-to-
day support in house resulting in lower operational costs. I built new web sites from concept using
the following programs (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, plus many more) to a final Php version. I
also assisted in finding the correct specifications for the conversion of video content for the
iPhone, iTouch Nokia, and mobile devices.
During my time studying to completion at Wolverhampton University I have also been a
“Proctor” (technical assistant) working part time dealing with the networks systems and
protocols, building computers, setup and rollouts. Training staff and students on the use of
software suitable for their needs. I have also been involved with working for small company,
working on their web present, Manage system integration and training new profile which
includes the redesign of the website and promotional CD business cards.
1. Design new website
2. Cash reconciliation, and bookkeeping
3. Ordering and distribution of hardware and software to employees
4. Working with accountants dealing with any administered issues
1999-2002 Insurance Technical Consultant @Claim Control Consultants
Consult for several major insurance companies e.g. Nat West, Norwich Union, and Commercial
Union on the equipment, which has been accidentally damaged (Apple Computers, plus Intel
computers) by their clients, either on site, or at base. Make sure that both the insurance
company and the client are both happy with my findings and solution.
1. Clear backlog of claims in record time without any reprisals
2. Reduced insurance total repayments by 30% (Commercial Union)
3. Improved sales of additional products with replacement components
4. Introduced a list of specifications for our clients as a guide to setting up computers
for the business market
1997-1999 Web Master @ Hope & Care International
Technical manager for above, to oversee the implementation of hardware and software to a
international intranet system including video conferencing, video training at Tokyo, Atlanta
(USA) and London, Supervise the video department, graphics department and marketing.
1. Turn around company profits, which had lost direction.
2. Implement new standards for all executives in what software was used within the
company and what hardware was allowed inside the company buildings.
3. Wrote the specifications for ISDN networking equipment routers switches and
protocols for the company intranet.
4. Impalement network design for all major offices and branches plus all the
5. Supervise and design front end for “E Commerce” website and training modules
6. Supervise and edit video streams for training videos
7. Supervise corporate and assist with the corporate promotional CD
1993-1997 Technical Sales Account Manager @ Roldec Systems Plc
Day to day administration and sales to several national and international companies assuring
that the correct equipment was sold and design specialist workstations, servers, clusters etc.
1. Consistent target achiever
2. Bridge the gap between sales and technical
3. Introduced email communications within the company
4. Designed showroom layout & consulted regarding company logo layout
5. Designed company screen backdrop and windows backdrop
2. To be successful in everything I put my mind to,
3. To learn to land a parachute into my back garden
4. To write and make my own full-length film using computer animation.