IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
MUNICIPAL DEPARTMENT, FIRST DISTRICT
v. ) No. 0_ M_ ______
This matter coming before the Court for trial, both parties appearing in court and being in
agreement, and the Court being duly advised in the premises, THE COURT FINDS THAT:
Defendant owes Plaintiff $1,040 in rent.
WHEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. This matter is dismissed with leave to reinstate pursuant to the terms of this order.
2. Defendant shall satisfy his $1,240 debt to Plaintiff by giving Plaintiff, in addition
to his regular rent, $100 per month from March 2003 through February 2004. Defendant shall
then make a final additional payment of $40 in March 2004.
3. Defendant shall make these payments on or before the 10th of each month.
4. Plaintiff may reinstate this case, upon written notice to Defendant and Defendant's
attorney, only if Defendant fails to comply with any of the terms of the payment agreement set
forth in ¶¶ 2-3 of this Order.
5 If Defendant reinstates this matter pursuant to ¶ 4of this Order, Defendant waives
her right to a jury trial while retaining her right to conduct discovery prior to trial.
6 If, after reinstating this case, Plaintiff establishes that Defendant failed to comply
with the terms of the payment agreement set forth in ¶¶ 2-3 of this Order, Plaintiff shall be
awarded possession of the premises unless Defendant prevails upon a germane affirmative
7. Plaintiff may not reinstate this case after April 30, 2004.
February 4, 2003
Judge Judge's No.
[Your Telephone Number]
[Your Attorney Number]