Experiential Learning Fellowships for Undergraduates
in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
FACULTY SPONSOR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
FACULTY SPONSOR FORM
APPLICATION FOR THE ROCKS AND TRAUB FUNDS
Check to which fund you are applying: __Rocks __Traub
Your Title and Department___________________________________________
Please submit a letter of recommendation [link to my email] assessing the applicant
and the applicant’s proposal, feeling free to provide any additional information you think
would be useful to the committee such as
• How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
• Why this proposal deserves to be funded.
• To what degrees the applicant is capable of executing this proposal, the proposal
will broaden the applicant’s experience, and will contribute to the applicant’s
• Execution of this proposal will contribute to the applicant’s future plans.
• If the applicant is completing a project related to your own research, please
evaluate the degree to which the applicant’s project is applicant-initiated and
independent of your own work.
Send to Marcia Camino firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline:
Deadlines for Spring 2008
Experiential Learning Fellowship in Anthropology: March 7, 2008
Rocks and Traub: March 21, 2008
Awards are announced within four weeks of deadline.
Deadlines are strictly enforced. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure all
documents are submitted by the deadline, or the application will be deemed
incomplete and will not be considered for funding.