Department of Veterans Affairs
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option
to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database
system. The Internet address for GSA Advantage! is: www.GSAAdvantage.gov
Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 621 I
Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
Product Service Code Q
Contract #: V797P-7101A
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules at
Contract Period: 03/30/2007 through 03/29/2012
Superior Medical Services, Ltd.
225 East Park Avenue
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Primary Contact: Leslie Nemeth / firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Contact: David K. Hansen / email@example.com
Phone# (847)816-9296 Fax# (847)816-9307
Business Size: Small Veteran Owned (include Woman Owned; Veteran Owned; HubZone)
Data Universal Number System (DUNS) Number: 008535940
Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Cage Code: 3RUV8
1. Table of awarded special item number(s):
SIN 621- Description
053 CRNA-Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
2. Maximum order: $1,000,000 per order.
3. Minimum order: One 8 or 12 hour shift
4. Geographic coverage (service area): CA, IL, IN, WI
5. Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30 days
6. Government Commercial Credit Card: Will accept up to minimum threshold
7. Ordering address: 225 East Park Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
8. Payment address: 225 East Park Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
9. Prices shown herein are “net” ceiling prices-not to exceed rates. The net ceiling rates include
malpractice insurance for non-personal services task-orders and exclude travel and lodging. Personal
Services task-orders will also be accepted. See page 2, #12.
10. Minimum Qualifications of Professionals: See page 4
11. Medical Liability Insurance Limits: $1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 aggregate.
12. For services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s), are found
in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3.
Superior Medical Services, Ltd. Not to Exceed Hourly Rates
SIN 621- Position Description Ceiling
053 CRNA-Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist 127.15
Note: Rates shown are ceiling rates, including malpractice insurance. The rates shown exclude lodging and
Shift Differentials: None
Work Week: Sunday – Saturday
Overtime Rate(s): 1.3x above normal hourly rate for all hours worked over 40 hours per week
Holiday Rate(s): 1.5x the hourly rate if worked for CRNAs only
On-Call Rate(s): $5.00 per hour to carry beeper or cell phone and remain within 30 minutes of facility.
Call Back Rate(s): 1.3x above normal hourly rate with 2 hour minimum
Minimum Qualifications of Professionals:
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST
Education and Experience required for a Certified Registered Nurse
Anesthetist (CRNA) Include:
A Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) or other appropriate
A current license as a Registered Nurse
At least one year’s experience in an acute care nursing setting.
Graduation from an accredited graduate school of nurse anesthesia.
These educational programs range from 24-36 months, depending
upon university requirements, and offer a Master’s Degree.
All programs include clinical training in university-based or large
Pass a national certification examination following graduation given
by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
It takes a minimum of seven calendar years of education and experience to
prepare a CRNA. The average student nurse anesthetist works at least
1,694 clinical hours and administers more than 790 anesthetics.