How to bake a potato
3. Dry potato with kitchen paper.
11. Serve potato with butter and salt.
7. Put tray with potato on it in oven.
6. When oven is hot enough put potato on baking tray.
1. Switch on oven.
9. Turn oven off.
5. Sprinkle potato with salt.
8. Bake until soft.
4. Spike potato all over with a fork.
10. Remove potato from oven.
2. Scrub potato.
Look at the list above, it is not in the correct order.
Put the activities into a correct numbered order
Add a border round your page
Add a fancy title
Change each line to a different colour and font
Show your teacher before printing
(Please note, there is no E in potato, except if you have a lot of potatoes)
Mrs Hilton worksheet 2009