How To Auto-Posts to Facebook and Twitter With
TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012 AGUNG SETIABUDI NO COMMENTS
Twitterfeed is a service
that helps simplify our work to tell our friends twitter andfacebook when you create new posts
in your blog. Of course you have to do this so you do not make a post again regarding your
new blog posts on twitter andfacebook. You can do this as a way to market or promote the
most effective thing you can do.
How it works is simple Twitterfeed, you only need to submit / register the address
ofyour Blog RSS Feed and leave the service in charge
of sending the "automatic" to your twitter account.
Here's How to Register Your Blog RSS FEED Twitterfeed:
1. Of course you must already have an account on twitter.
2. Click here to sign up, then click "Register Now".
3. On the page "Twitterfeed Sign Up", fill in your email address andpassword you will
use to log into acount Twitterfeed. Check
the boxlabeled "Please include me on Important updates
and informationThat effect my Twitterfeed account" if you want to get
the latest newsfrom twitterfeed via email, but if you do not want to leave it alone.Then
click "Create Account".
4. If you have successfully registered, login using your email address andpassword that
you registered earlier.
5. Twitterfeed page, please enter the address setting the Rss Feed yourblog on the
"my twitter feeds" and option "Create new twitter feed".(You can register more than
one address of your blog RSS FEED).
7. After work, please check whether twitterfeed able to work well, after you post a new
article onyour blog.
8. Thus simple steps how to register your blog RSS FEED in Twitterfeed. Hopefully by
using these services work online promotion
or marketing your products through blogs much easier.