THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE:
The Agent: Pegasus Medical Limited
Tameway Tower, 48 Bridge Street,
Walsall, WS1 1JZ
Whereas the Agent may from time to time refer potential customers to the
Company for a referral fee.
The Parties agree to the following:
1. The referral fee shall be a flat fee of £300.00 per customer. Payment is only
due where the customer enters into a valid retainer with The Solicitor.
2. Upon reconciliation of referral fees due, Pegasus shall issue an invoice to the
Company and payment shall be effected within thirty (30) days of submission of said
3 In the event that a referred claim is unsuccessful within the 6 months of the
referral being made then Pegasus shall provide either a refund of the referral fee or a
4. Pegasus shall not make promises or issue any warranty either expressed or
implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by the Company unless
authorized in writing by the Company to do so. Pegasus shall not mislead the
Solicitor regarding the nature of the claim.
5. It is expressly understood that this referral agreement does not grant Pegasus
any interest in the Company's trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
6. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent
contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by
this referral agreement and at no time may Pegasus position itself as affiliated to the
Company, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent
relationship Pegasus shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company,
shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and
shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company.
7. This referral agreement does not grant exclusive rights to Pegasus to act as
referrer on behalf of the Company and Pegasus shall have no rights under any other
agreements entered into by the Company with other Agents.
8. Pegasus agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the
Company's goods or services nor that of prospective or existing customers to any
third party. Pegasus may do follow-up enquiries with its referred customers to
confirm their purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the
Company's goods or services as supplied.
9. Either party may terminate this referral agreement at any time by giving the
other party ten (10) days prior written notice. Upon termination by either party all
outstanding referral fees due to Pegasus at that time shall be settled in full within
thirty (30) days.
Solicitors Introduction and Referral Code
10. Pegasus undertake to ensure that all marketing methods used to acquire
personal injury leads would not be a breach of the Solicitors Practice Rules in the
event that they were undertaken by a solicitor.
Furthermore, Pegasus undertake to ensure that before any referral is made to the
solicitor they will:
(i) Provide the prospective Claimant with all information relevant to the referral
and in particular the amount of any payment made for the referral.
(ii) Not seek to influence or constrain the solicitor’s professional judgement in
relation to advice given to the prospective Claimant.
(iii) Not have acquired the Claimant as a consequence of any marketing or
publicity or other activities, which, if done by a solicitor would be in breach of
any of the Solicitor’s Practice Rules and in particular by “cold calling”.
11. Pegasus and it’s officers shall ensure that where appropriate they are
registered with the Ministry of Justice to conduct the referral of claims.
12. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and any
alteration must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Signed on this ______day of
Pegasus Medical Ltd
Both signatories duly warrant their authority to sign this agreement.