Grad Seeds 4. Community and Volunteering
1. Please give an outline of what you did
2. Skills developed
You may write under as many of the headings as you wish. Please be very specific
about the skills you have learnt and explain how they will be useful to you in the
employment market - imagine that you are in a job interview and you are being
asked to provide evidence of a situation in which you developed the skill.
You may write up to 500 words in each of the sections below.
a. Personal effectiveness – e.g. creativity, managing self, self-awareness,
motivation, attention to detail, initiative.
b. Communication skills – e.g. writing in different styles, speaking to a range of
c. Networking and teamworking – e.g. working with others, understanding
how teams work, understanding your own preferences when working in a
team, building and maintaining professional networks
d. Career management – e.g. considering a range of career paths, considering
your own skills in relation to possible careers, setting career plans and goals,
building a CV, developing interview and employability skills
3. What have you learnt about possible career paths as a result of taking part in this
programme? (if not covered in d. above)
4. What might your next steps be?
5. If you were to repeat this experience, what would you do differently to improve it?
6. What could the organisers of Grad Seeds do to improve it?
Please attach any supporting documents or feedback you have received as part of this