A Najah National University
Factulty Of Information Technology
Computer Information Systems Department
Palestine Sales cars
Directed to :
Dr. Baker Abdull Haaq
Bara Abu jafar
1- project background
2- mission statement
3- define main user goals
4- business requirement:
a- Actor list
b- use case list
c- use case details
d- use case communication diagram
e- use case activity diagram
5- system requirement
a- actor list
b- use case list
c- use case diagram
d- use case survey
e- use case details
f- class diagram
g- use case realization
a- Database schema
b- Data dictionary
7- user interface
8- code use in system
Most people in the word want to use cars to facilitate their life so they
want to buy cars, they search about the car in their country but its take
a lot of time to find the car that they want ,other people want to sell
their cars and they find some problems when they want to find the
customers, so that my project or my website solve this problems and
facility the way for the seller to advertise his car and put the
specification of his car in the system.
Also for the buyer its easy to find the car that he want without waste
his time and effort , just search for the cars and select the car that he
The system start to solve the problems when the customer want to buy
a car it’s easy to find the car in this project, and to solve the problems
for seller, The sellers want to sell their cars it’s easy to register and be
member in my website so the sellers can advertise their cars in the
All customer who want to buy the car they browse the car in the
website and they can search about specification of the car , if the
customer like a car and want to buy it , he register in the website to be
a member then he request the car he want .
The goal of this project to facility the way of buy and sells the cars.
The project Name is PSC(Palestine Sales Cars).
define main user goals
The Goal of the members in the system as follow:
Admin: The aim of the admin is to manage the website ,activate
members in the web site or block them, and he can accept the cars for
Seller: The aim of sellers is to have a quick service away of problems to
put the his advertisement in the website to sell his car.
Buyer: The aim of the buyers is to find the car easily via the website
and buy the car he founded.
• Employee: An employee at one of our company who helps a
buyers to buy a Car and seller to put his car in the company to be
• Buyer: A person who pays us money in return for buy acar from
• Seller: A person who pays us money in return for put his car in
the company to be sold.
•Company: The existing system that handle the buyer and seller
details and the catalog of car model.
Use Case List:
• B1:Buyers buying a Car: Buyers buy a Car that they have
selected from car model.
• B2:Seller put a Car in the company: Seller want to sell his car he
come to the company and put his car in the car specification in
• B3: Buyer request car from Car Model: Buyer asks to see a car
that he requested.
• B4:Buyer Cancels order: Buyer cancels an order, by phone or in
• B5:Buyerr Accesses Catalog: Buyer browses the catalog, in
company or at home.
• B6:Seller move back his car from company: Seller move back
his car by phone or in person.
Use Case Details:
B1:Buyer buying a Car.
1. Buyers tell an employee which Car they’d like to buy from car
2. An employee check if car is available.
3. If there is a Car available, An employee tell the buyer about the
4.An employee take information about the buyer lik his phone
number etc.. .
5. If Buyer payment is done the car hand to buyer.
6. If the payment fails, the Car stay in the company.
• B2:Seller put a Car in the company.
1.Seller tell an employee about his car .
2.An employee take information about the seller.
3.An employee take money from seller to put his car in the
4.If seller payment is done , an employee put his car in the
5.If payment fails, the car Returns to seller.
• B3: Buyer request car from Car Model:
1. Buyer tells Employee which Car Model to buy.
2. Employee finds Car Model on company system.
3. An employee asks for Buyer’s identity No. and phone number.
4. An employee checks identity No.
5. If identity No. looks valid, An Employee creates a new Order,
recording the identity No, phone number and a scan of the identity
No in company system.
6. An employee gives Buyer an Order containing the unique
• B4:Buyer Cancels order:
1. At any time, Buyer can cancel an Order.
2.Buyers can do this over the phone or in person.
3. If a Car has already been moved to the reserved area, a
matching Car is moved back to the display area.
• B5:Buyerr Accesses Catalog:
1. Buyer can come into the company to browse a paper catalog.
2. For a fee, they can take a copy of the catalog home with them.
3. If they choose to join the mailing list, they will receive a free
copy of the catalog by mail every six months.
• B6:Seller move back his car from company:
1.At any time, Seller can move back his car from the company.
2.Seller can do this over phone or in person.
3.The car returns to the seller.
Figure B.1: Communication diagram for B3:Buyer request
car from Car Model
Figure B.2: Activity diagram for B3:Buyer request car from
Actor List :
Admin: An employee who control the website , he can accept the
car that added from seller , delete the car that was sold, update
the specification of cars and he can activated the member or
Buyer :a person using a web browser to search about cars to
Seller: A person using a web browser to advertise his car in the
website to be sold.
Member: A seller and buyer who register in the website.
Non Member: a guest who can browse the website and can
search about car model if he register in website then he become a
Use Case List:
• U1: Browse Index: A Customer browses the index of Car
Models.(Specializes U12, includes U2.).
• U2: View Results: A Buyer is shown the subset of Car
Models in the web site. (Included by U1 and U4, extended by
• U3:View Car Model Details: A Buyer is shown the details of Car
Model, such as description and advert. (Extends U2.).
• U4:Search: A Buyer searches for Car Models by specifying
Categories, Makes and engine sizes. (Specializes U12, includes
• U5:Log On: A Member logs on to PSC using their Email Address
as a username and current password. (Extended by U6, U8, U9,
U6:View Member Details: A Member views some of the details
stored by PSC, such as name, address and Phone number .
• U7:Make Order: A Member request a Car Model when viewing
its details. (Extends U3.).
• U8:Change Password: A Member changes the password that
they use to log on. (Extends U5.).
• U9: View orders: Views summaries of unconcluded orders,
such as date, time and Car Model. (Extends U5, extended by
• U10:Cancel Order: A Member cancels an unconcluded
order. (Extends U9.).
• U11:Log Off: A Member logs off from PSC. (Extends U5.).
• U12:Look for Car Models: A Buyer show a subset of Car Models
from the catalog.(Abstract, generalized by U1 and U4.).
• U13: Advertise the car: The seller advertise his car in the PSC to
be sold by the buyer. (Extends U5.).
• U14: Accept the car for sale: The admin accept the car that was
announced by the seller and put it in the catalog.
• U15: Activate the members who registered in the PSC: Admin
activate the members who registered in the site then they can
request the car or advertise their car.
Use Case Diagram:
Figure S.1: Use case diagram for system
Use Case Survey:
Any guest can look for Car Models in the catalog, by browsing the
Car Model index (U1) or by searching (U4). In the latter case, the
guest specifies the Categories ,Makes and engine sizes that
they’re interested in. the guest is shown the results as a collection
of matching Car Models (U2), along with basic information such
as Car Model name. The guest can then choose to view extra
information about particular Car Model objects such as a
description and an advert (U3). A guest who has become a
Member can log on (U5) and gain access to extra services. The
extra services are: making a order (U7), canceling an order(U10),
checking membership details (U6), viewing outstanding order
(U9),changing their log-on password (U8),in addition for seller
they can advertise cars, finally logging off (U12).
Admin can accept the member in the PSC(U14) and Activate the
member in the PSC(U15)..
Use Case Details:
U1:Browse Index. (Specializes U12, includes U2.)
1. guest selects an index heading.
2. guest selects to view Car Models for the selected index
3. Include U2.
Postconditions : None.
U2:View Results. (Included by U1 and U4, extended by U3.)
1. PSC presents Buyer with a summary of each Car Model,
including model number and price.
2. Extend with U3.
U3:View CarModel Details. (Extends U2, extended by U7.)
1. Guest selects one of the matching CarModels.
2. Guest requests details of the selected CarModel.
3. PSC displays details for the selected car model (makes,
engine size, price, description ,advert and poster).
4. If Buyer is a logged-on Member, extend with U7.
Postconditions : PSC has displayed details of selected Car
Non-Functional Requirements: r1. Adverts should be displayed
using a streaming protocol rather than requiring a download.
U4:Search. (Specializes U13, includes U2.)
1. Guest selects required categories (if any).
2. Guest selects required Makes (if any).
3. Guest selects required engine sizes (if any).
4. Guest initiates the search.
5. Include U2.
Abnormal paths: a1. If Guest specifies no categories, makes or
engine sizes in the catalog, PSC should not allow the search to
U5:Log On. (Extended by U6, U8, U9, U11 and U13.)
Preconditions: Member has obtained a password from their local
1. Member enters the Email address as a username.
2. Member enters the password.
3. Since PSC must enforce one logon for a Member, Member
can choose to steal (invalidate and thus take over from) an
4. Member selects to log on.
5. Extend with U6, U8, U9, U11, U13.
Postconditions: Member is logged on.
Abnormal Paths: a1. If the username/password combination is
incorrect, PSC informs Member that one of the two is incorrect
(for security, they’re not told which one).
a2. If the username/password combination is correct, but Member
is already logged on and they have not selected to steal, PSC
U6:View Member Details. (Extends U5.)
1. Member selects to view membership details.
2. Member is presented with membership details (name,
address, status, phone number, email address).
3.PSC informs Member that to correct details, they must contact
their local Store.
Postconditions: Member has been presented with membership
U7:Make order. (Extends U3.)
Preconditions: buyer is a Member who has logged on.
1. Member selects to request Car Model for the details on
2. PSC asks Member for confirmation, issuing a warning that
failure to collect a request Car Model will result in a fine.
3. Member confirms order.
4. When an Admin logs on to PSC, he is given a list of orders
that require action.
5. Admin delete the car that are bought.
Postconditions: Any requested order have been made.
U8:Change Password. (Extends U5.)
1. Member selects to change password.
2. Member enters old password (which is obscured on screen).
3. Member enters new password (obscured).
4. Member enters new password again (for confirmation, also
5. Member initiates the change.
6. PSC asks for confirmation (warning that new password must
7. If Member confirms, password is changed.
Postconditions: Password has been changed.
Abnormal Paths: a1. If old password is incorrect or new
passwords don’t match, Member is
informed (but not given details of the error, for security) and
password is unchanged.
a2. If old passwords match but new password doesn’t follow
password rules (a mix of at least six letters and digits), Member is
informed and password is unchanged.
U9: View Orders. (Extends U5, extended by U10.)
1. Member selects to view Orders.
2. PSC displays summaries of the Member’s outstanding
3. Extend with U10.
Postconditions: Member has been presented with summary of
U10:Cancel Reservation. (Extends U9.)
1. Buyer selects an Order.
2. Buyer selects to cancel the Order.
3. PSC asks for confirmation.
4. Buyer confirms that they wish to cancel the Order.
5. PSC marks the Reservation as Concluded and updates
Assistants’ terminals accordingly.
Postconditions: Any canceled Order that were confirmed have
been marked as Concluded.
Abnormal Paths: a1. If Member doesn’t confirm a cancellation,
PSC takes no action.
1. Member selects to log off.
2.PSC ends current session.
3. PSC makes Member-only functions unavailable to Member.
Postconditions: Member is logged off.
Abnormal Paths: a1. For security reasons, a logged-on Member is
logged off automatically if they do not interact with PSC for ten
U12:Look for Car Models (Abstract, specialized by U1 and U4.)
Postconditions: buyer has been presented with summaries of Car
U13: Advertise the car(Extend U5.)
Preconditions: Seller is a member who is logged on.
1-Seller advertise the car that he want to sell.
2-Seller put his phone number in his information .
3- Admin check for the new publish it in the PSC if it correct.
Postconditions: the advertisement has been published in the
U14:Accept the car for sales.
Precondition: admin is logged on.
1- Admin check if the information for ca is correct.
2- Admin accept this car.
3- Publish this car in the catalog.
Postconditions: the new car in the car model.
U15:Activate the member.
Precondition: admin is logged on.
1- Admin ensured the new member.
2- Admin activate the new member.
3- Member can advertise the car or request the car.
Postconditions: the new member is active.
Figure 2: Analysis Class Diagram
Use Case Realization:
Figure 3: Communication diagram for U1:Browse Index
Figure 4: Communication diagram for U2:View Result
Figure 5: Communication diagram for U3:View Car Model
Figure 6: Communication diagram for U4:Search
Figure 7: Communication diagram for U5:Log On
Figure 8: Communication diagram for U6:View Member
Figure 9: Communication diagram for U7:Make Order
Figure 10: Communication diagram for U8:Change Password
Figure 11: Communication diagram for U9: View Orders
Figure 12: Communication diagram for U10:Cancel Order
Figure 13: Communication diagram for U11:Log Off
Figure 14: Communication diagram for U13:Advertise car
Addcar(idcar:INTEGER, iduser: INTEGER)
,iduser: INTEGER,cancel: INTEGER,org:VARCHAR(255))
Order(id: INTEGER,idcar: INTEGER,idcustomer:
fname The first name of the user, he insert it when he register in the system
lname The last name of user, he insert it when he register in the system
Email The user email, the user insert it when he register
year The year of car manufacture
price The price of car
img The images of car
speed The speed of car
color Color of car
password The user password
phone The home phone of member
mobile The cell number of member
motopow The motor power of car
date The date registered member
age The age of member
company The company of member if exist
job The job of member
Job address The place of member job
This is the main page of the PSC system that you can see the
cars and its details .
This is the details of a Golf car , when the user press in details
this page will appear .
When the user click in the more picture the more picture of car will
appear to user .
If the user want to see the picture more large he click on the
button that will make the picture more large than previous picture.
This is the admin account that he can update the car ,delete the
car if it sold , add a new car in the system and he can show all
cars in the system with its details.
Code Use In System
1- CSS Code.
3- My SQL.