INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
(An organization of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
GOVINDPURI, GWALIOR – 474011
Phone: +91-751-2345821-22, 2437300, Fax: +91-751-2344054
CONVOCATION – 26TH APRIL, 2011
The convocation is scheduled on 26th April, 2011 at IITTM, Govindpuri Gwalior – 474011 (M.P.).
1. The First Convocation of the Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
for conferring Post Graduate Diploma to the successful candidates of 2007-2009 and
2008-10 batches of all centers at IITTM, Gwalior on 26th April 2011. Students of these
batches are cordially invited to attend the convocation to receive the Diploma.
2. You are required to report at the ‘Registration Desk’ located in the Administrative
Building, IITTM, Gwalior at 14:00 hrs. on 25th April 2011 i.e. one day advance of
3. There will be a full dress rehearsal for diploma recipients on 25 th April, 2011 i.e.
one day advance before convocation function at 15.00 hrs in the Convocation
Hall. In case a diploma recipient does not attend rehearsal he/she will not be
allowed to take the diploma at the Convocation function.
4. The representative of the Agency providing Dress/gown will be present at the Reception
Counter on one day advance before convocation day from 14:00 hrs. An amount of
Rs. 2000.00 (refundable) as security deposit shall be charged from you by the agency
at the time of issue of gown and hood, the security money will be refunded soon after
the gown and the hood are returned to them after the Convocation function is over. No
candidate will be admitted to the Convocation Hall, who is not in proper academic robe
prescribed by the Institute.
5. In case you are unable to attend the Convocation, your diploma may be sent to you
after the convocation by post on receipt of a written request from you giving at mailing
address and on submitting the required dues / documents, payment of outstanding dues
if any and a fee of Rs. 2000/- by bank draft in favour of the Director, IITTM payable at
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Convocation.
7. Please take your seat at convocation hall by 10.00 A.M. on Convocation Day.
Director & Secretary
Convocation – 2011
Note: The program is subject to change in