Wheeler Pet Sitting Service Agreement
Debby and Ed Wheeler
4870 Dry Creek Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
O: 707-253-0173 F: 707-253-0759
Name: ___________________ Phone: ____________ Cell/Bus. Phone: _____________
E-mail address: __________________________________________________________
Date and time of departure: _______________ Date and time of return: ____________
Where can we reach you (if necessary):_______________________Phone: __________
Emergency contact person name and number: _________________________________
Who is responsible for pet(s) in the event of your death: _________________________
Name of dog:
1) ______________________________m/f 2) ___________________________m/f
3) ______________________________m/f 4) ___________________________m/f
Any medical/health concerns?
Client requests dog be isolated from other dogs: yes______ no_______
Current Fees: $45/day per dog boarding, $30/day per dog daycare
Total Due: $________Deposit Paid: $_________Balance Due: $_________
Method of Payment:
By signing below the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this contract,
including conditions on page 2:
Client’s signature Date
This agreement will remain valid for future service, with the exception of any agreed on
changes in fees, visits and times.
The client agrees as follows:
1) Wheeler Pet Sitting and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a
reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express
condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Wheeler Pet Sitting
or its employees, unless arising from negligence on the part of Wheeler Pet Sitting.
2) The client understands that all pets (where appropriate) must have a veterinarian and must
be up to date on the rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella vaccinations.
3) Client agrees that Wheeler Pet Sitting may calm pets as needed, including but not limited
to use of bark collars.
4) Wheeler Pet Sitting does not diagnose, prognose, or make therapy decisions, nor does it
offer veterinary services. Any veterinary/medical concerns will be referred to a
veterinarian. Wheeler Pet Sitting reserves the right to take pet(s) to vet. Client is
responsible for all charges.
5) Wheeler Pet Sitting will not sit for acutely ill animals or those with uncontrolled medical
conditions. We suggest the pet be boarded with a vet.
6) Wheeler Pet Sitting does not accept aggressive animals.
7) Wheeler Pet Sitting operates from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m weekdays, 9 to 5 Saturday and 1 to 4
p.m. Sundays. Clients requesting drop off and/or pickup times outside normal hours are
subject to $25 surcharge when request can be accommodated.
8) Pickup and Drop off are by appointment only. Please call ahead. Don’t be
9) Wheeler Pet Sitting reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of
safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
10) Client agrees that dogs may co-mingle unless specifically instructed otherwise and so
designates on page one. Wheeler Pet Sitting makes every effort to insure the safety of all
dogs and client will not hold Wheeler responsible for injury from rough play.
11) Payment is expected when services are rendered unless otherwise arranged. Cash payment
is preferred. In the event of additional unforeseen visits or other costs (such as food,
supplies, or vet fees), payment is expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a
late charge of $20 will be applied. In the event of a returned check, the client must pay the
entire invoice and all applicable fees promptly via cash or money order only.
12) Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to scheduled service or a $40 cancellation fee
13) Reservations for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s are in high demand. If you
cancel a reservation for these times two weeks notice is required. If your spot can not be
filled you’ll be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
14) This agreement will remain valid for all visits unless a new one is signed.
Veterinary Release Form
Pet Information Veterinarian Information
Type of Animal: __________________ Veterinarian: ____________________
Animal’s Name: __________________ Address: ________________________
Age: ___________________________ Phone: _________________________
During my absence, Wheeler Pet Sitting will be caring for my pet(s). In the
event of an emergency, I authorize you (veterinarian) to administer medical
treatment and will be responsible for payment to you (veterinarian) upon my
I, ________________________, give Wheeler Pet Sitting permission to transport my
pet(s) to the above veterinarian in the event of an emergency or sickness.
If this veterinarian is not available, I authorize Wheeler Pet Sitting to transport my pet(s)
to a veterinarian of choice and authorize treatment. If emergency care is needed after
regular office hours, my pet(s) may be taken to the nearest Veterinarian Emergency
I give permission to provide treatment up to $____________.
I agree that Wheeler Pet Sitting is released from all liability related to transportation to
and from veterinarian and treatment for sickness or emergency.
I agree to authorize veterinarian to euthanize my pet in extreme circumstances after all
reasonable attempts have been made to reach my emergency contact or me.
This agreement will remain valid for all visits unless a new one is signed.
Client’s Signature Date
Things the Pet Sitter Should Know
THINGS TO BRING:
Time(s) of Feeding: _____________A.M. _____________P.M.
Quantity per Feeding:
Notes and Habits:
Where they Sleep, Walks, etc.