Word count: 201
Grand Designs Live London
25th April-4th May 2009, Excel London
WIN TICKETS GRAND DESIGNS LIVE 2009*
Grand Designs Live, the UK’s number one consumer show, returns to London for an exciting
new TEN-day stint. The exhibition is based around the hugely successful TV show on
Channel 4 presented by design guru Kevin McCloud.
The show will be packed full of new interactive features, more celebrity experts and great
free advice. There will be over 500 exhibitors offering an unrivalled range of products –
many you will not find on the high street. You’ll be able to view Britain’s widest range of
kitchens and bathrooms and even watch live DIY demonstrations. So whether you’re
renovating or simply re-decorating, you’ll find everything you need for you own grand
Grand Designs Live is offering www.theshouseplanner.co.uk lucky readers the chance to
WIN one of 5 pairs of tickets.
To be in with a chance to WIN, simply answer the question below.
Questions: Who is Grand Designs event presenter?
Answer: Kevin McCloud
Complimentary tickets for the weekend (25-26 April or 2-4 May including bank Holiday
Monday) are available for £13 (door price £18) by booking in advance. Call 0871 230 5577
or visit www.granddesignslive.com to book.
*Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 25th April and the 4th May 2009, to Grand
Designs Live at Excel London
3. Tickets are non transferable
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this offer is XXXXXXXXXXX