CAL STATE FULLERTON ATHLETICS
TRANSFER RESIDENCE REQUIREMENT WAIVER
A. General Information
1. Student's Name
2. Student's Sport
3. Transferring From
4. Phone # Fax #
1. Was this student recruited by your institution? Yes No
2. Was this student certified by the Clearinghouse? Yes No
If no, was he/she a partial, or a non-qualifier
3. Did he/she sign a National Letter of Intent? Yes No
C. Historical Data
1. Was this student enrolled at your institution?
Date of entrance Date of withdrawal
Check student's classification upon entrance: FR SO JR SR
2. Did this student participate in your athletic program?
What sport(s) Academic year(s) # Years of Eligibility Used
3. Is this student-athlete in good academic standing at your institution and would he/she have
been academically eligible for competition were he/she to remain at your institution for the
20 -20 year?
If no, explain
4. Is this the first 4-year to 4-year transfer for this student-athlete?
If no, previous 4-year institution
D. Waiver Statement (If applicable)
If the student qualifies, there is no objection to the student being granted an exception to the transfer
residence requirements. In granting this waiver, I certify that all information contained in Section C of
this form is accurate.
Return this form to: Dr. June F. Kearney, Assistant Director of Athletics, Compliance
California State University, Fullerton
P.O. Box 6810
Fullerton, CA 92834-6810
714-278-3431 714-278-5396 FAX