Scientifically Advanced Nutritional Supplements
Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant carotenoid derived
from the fermentation of the
microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. Clinical studies
have demonstrated that Astaxanthin may promote a
healthy inflammatory response, supports skin during
exposure to sunlight and supports joint and eye health.
How does Astaxanthin
After ingestion, astaxanthin is absorbed in the small intestine and then transported to the liver
where it binds to lipoproteins for transport through the body.
It serves as an antioxidant by either scavenging free radicals or quenching singlet oxygen.
Its molecular structure enables it to attach to both the outer and inner surfaces of cell
membranes, thus strengthening and protecting them from free radical attack.
Benefits of Astaxanthin
• It has been shown very effective against joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis and tennis elbow.
• It has also been shown as a great nutritional supplement for youthful and younger looking
• It may also be useful for a better eye sight.
• It has anti-oxidant properties, and helps destroy free radicals which are cancer causing
Variants for Astaxanthin
Zenith Nutritions Astaxanthin 6 mg- 60 capsules
Zenith Nutritions Astaxanthin 6 mg- 120 capsules
Supplement Facts for Astaxanthin 6 mg- 120
Serving Size: 2 Capsules | Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per % Daily Value
Astaxanthin 6 mg *
Facts for Astaxanthin
• Astaxanthin is a red carotenoid, a pigment produced by plants, fungi and bacteria, but most
prevalent in algae.
• Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant carotenoid derived from the fermentation of the
microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis.
• Astaxanthin is a carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of phytochemicals known as terpenes.
It is classified as axanthophyll, which means "yellow leaves“.
Who is benefitted by Astaxanthin
It is an anti-oxidant, which helps destroy cancer cells.
It acts as a nutritional supplement for younger looking skin, hence people who want to look
young can make use of Astaxanthin.
It is helpful to people suffering from joint pain, arthritis etc.
It is also beneficial to people who want to maintain a proper eye sight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.