Many families have a tradition of eating certain foods at
holidays. Today you will look at a recipe that is enjoyed on St.
Patrick’s Day and during Kwanzaa. These recipes need to be edited
before we can add them to our holiday cookbook. Follow the
directions below to edit the recipes.
1. Log on to the computer and open MS Word. Open the
document “Kwanzaa Beef Stew”.
2. Type your name at the top pf the document.
3. Edit the recipe to include the following things:
a. Heading (title)
b. Subheadings (subtitles)
c. Numbered steps
d. A picture
e. Bold, italics, or underlined words.
4. Complete a spell check.
5. Open the document “Irish Stew” and repeat steps 2 and 4.
6. Get your teacher’s permission to print the documents.