Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee
Must Have For Keurig Owners
My K-Cup Reusable coffee filter - Use your own gourmet coffee in a
reusable filter. Exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing System.
* Reusable K-Cup coffee filter exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing
* Allows users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer
* Works in Keurig home brewers B40 Elite, B50 Ultra, and B60 Special
* Does not fit B100, B100P, or B2000/3 Keurig brewers
* Rinse clean under running water after each use
This little contraption is a must own, especially if your favorite coffees are
not available as k-cups. The biggest problem with most k-cups is that they
do not contain enough coffee to make a strong standard size mug-full. I
use it with Starbucks coffee. If you fill the filter basket to the top (or nearly
the top), you will get MUCH stronger tasting coffee. I use standard auto
drip size grinds. If you make sure to screw the cap on it, it will not leak or
let grinds into your coffee mug. I honestly do not understand how anyone
can have problems with such a simple item. It is simple and quick to
clean. If you are using it for more than one person, buy an extra set of
filters. Fill it to the top and enjoy.
Keurig coffee makers will never make coffee quite as good as my Krups
Mocha Brew but it's simplicity and speed with virtually nothing to clean
make it a permanent replacement.
For More 5 Star Customer Reviews and Lowest Price:
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter - 5 Star Customer Reviews and Lowest Price!